Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
March 29, 2024, 06:33:25 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

Cardy Bags VC

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Cardy Bags VC  (Read 148 times)
caskur
Administrator

« on: November 26, 2008, 08:18:42 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Pat me on the back, kids.

I saw it.

Bra1n's new non-troll, non-flame board is anything but.

It's not his fault. He's a smart guy who likes to go on about issues...

..but he's saddled with posters who are either out of their depth or who can't keep up.

He has VC there, whose contributions consists of posts declaring that she doesn't know about the underpinnings of the current economic crisis, says she's going to do some "research", then cuts and pastes all sorts of nonsense that she wants people to discuss.

Sometimes she prefaces the pasted crapola with a bit about talking to learned people like professors, but it always boils down to her saying she doesn't know squat, then pasting some garbage from another site.

She always seems to be doing "research", yet, there's no payoff for the reader. She never has anything to extrapolate from her research. There's only cut and paste nonsense, no personal opinion, despite her invitations for others to opine. 

Ice Princess, who goes by Persephone there, isn't much better. She claims to work in the finance sector, but comes up clueless about the issues at hand.

Looney, who is Cookie Monster there, is the surprise breakout. That's the funniest - this dyslexic nightmare of a poster knows more about the US's financial quagmire than everyone else there. 

That board was supposed to be a non-troll place, an issues-oriented forum where flaming is allowed if one deserved it. Yet, when VC was shown up C & P'ing well-known anti-Semetic vitriol out of ignorance, she pouted, and slapped those who niggled her, saying that their behavior is totally inappropriate there, as it's not a flame board.

Here's her whining:

the seemingly obsessive ankle biting and abstract carrying on from thread to thread just because i rubbed someone the wrong way is no different than the poignantly devoid of anything of substance bantering of sites like Bawk Mall  and fc and it just undermines the direction of the site.

She's an idiot, gets nailed on it, and then proceeds to label other sites' posting as "poignantly devoid of anything of substance."

poignantly devoid?

Someone needs a dictionary.

And, if she thinks that posting a C&P'd piece of trash prefaced by

"I was talking to my professor friends, then I found this insightful 'the Jews have all the money' article that I want you people to discuss"

is good, then I really have to wonder why they left here.   

I don't think this is what Bra1n was angling for on his new board.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2008, 10:28:14 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

However, poignantly  predisposed Vomitica Crudstone openly shows she is a serial moron by confessing a desire to rid the net of Australian offal. And what has been her record on that unfulfilled self imposed assignment so far?

Nyuck, nyuck, nyuck.!!!!!!

Ps, I miss BraIn.

I hope he is well.
Report Spam   Logged
Damion Hellstrom
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2008, 01:12:14 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

I saw that post.  Cardy nailed it dead on.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!