Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
March 28, 2024, 10:18:13 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

Ice Princess Hypocrisy Knows No Bounds

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Ice Princess Hypocrisy Knows No Bounds  (Read 890 times)
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« on: November 23, 2008, 02:09:21 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

I was very surprised to hear that Ice Princess reads Obnoxious Peoples Countryclub today. She seems very upset that I told Arete I’d shove a cold cucumber up her arse…..I don’t know why she moralizes so, since she has invited a married man [BFKC] to lick honey off her butthole. There is no shame with American women, is there? They say and do anything that passes their fancy and become total hypocrites at the drop of a hat to get some internet posting action and attention..

Take the **** cucumber, ram it down your throat, then get Kurt to duct tape it in place (making sure to cover your porcine nostrils while he's at it).  Once the gurgling from your overworked lungs stops, you'll just drift off to sleep.

And please - stop casting me in your lesbian daydreams, you sick fat ****.  There's no way anyone that looks like ME would EVER be in your vicinity unclothed, let alone ready to perform the act.  "When you meet me?"  You will never meet me, despite your disgusting, fevered, overheated yearnings to the contrary.  They don't allow farm animals in my neighborhood, and my boyfriend, while I'm sure interested in the whole hot lesbian fantasy thing, would never consider you as suitable material for that role.  We have a weight limit and you have exceeded it thrice.  The only lecture I'll ever be giving you is on  how to kill yourself.

Geee _sus,   Shocked  you sound real prudish

for a caskur stalker who invites a strange married man off

the net to lick honey off her ****.

Ya know a bit about mental illness do you? 

Cuz sweetie, you sound like a REAL LOONY PETUNY, TO ME...

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Damion Hellstrom
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2008, 06:28:46 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

I thought IP was supposed to be blonde.  So who's the one in the avatar?
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2008, 07:10:07 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

I thought IP was supposed to be blonde.  So who's the one in the avatar?

It is a mental case that is now an admitted stalker.

A new person has showed up at DeepNu's group. Someone naming themself as blossom......I'd say it is Ice Princess. She found out what  said to "Arete," pretty much as soon as I said it.

She is also making posts at fc sounding very unhinged.
Report Spam   Logged
Damion Hellstrom
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2008, 04:12:21 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

From what I've read IP seems pretty obsessive.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2008, 04:12:51 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

From what I've read IP seems pretty obsessive.

Very strange.
Report Spam   Logged
Damion Hellstrom
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2008, 04:15:38 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

None of her various stories of her history match either.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2008, 04:35:55 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

None of her various stories of her history match either.

Just a grand stander.

I've lost interest in writing with it.

It'll just be more of the same...
Report Spam   Logged
EP

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2008, 11:10:40 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

She's more than admitted to joining flame groups to stalk you. And she linked herself to the blood sucking fat ass from MSN groups.
Report Spam   Logged
Damion Hellstrom
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2008, 10:20:52 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

She's got Demeter Daughter's face.

What's that in her hand in her avatar?
Report Spam   Logged
Voltage
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2008, 12:37:58 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

It looks to me like it's the antenna on the insects head.
Report Spam   Logged
Damion Hellstrom
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2008, 12:39:20 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

The pictures I've seen of her she either has sunglasses on indoors or she has puffy eyes;  considering she's talked about her drug addictions, it's no surprise her eyes are puffy.
Report Spam   Logged
EP

« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2008, 01:10:22 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

This Ice Princess likes to pretend she is a lot of different people. She has even pretended to be a dude!

Sybil has way too much time to waste trying to flame.

She's a crybaby when caught. Just like her drug habit she is nothing but a waste. 
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2008, 01:38:54 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

From: <NOBR>©demeters_daughter</NOBR>  (Original Message) Sent: 29/05/2008 01:22
Hi, my name is Maureen and I'm an addict and an alcoholic.

Where to start, except at the beginning?  I grew up in a middle class home, in a suburb of New York City.  My dad commuted to the city for work each day; mom was a teacher, and eventually became a nurse.  She was also an alcoholic and a prescription pill addict.  My dad spent a good deal of his time enabling her, covering up, all that good stuff that comes when you love a person to death and don't know what to do for them..

My uncle started molesting me when I was five, and continued to do so, escalating to ****, until he died when I was 12.  The day he died was the first time I got drunk.  I was celebrating.  It took me nearly 30 years to deal with that aspect of my life, and to learn to forgive not only him, but my parents as well, for doing nothing (the man left bite marks on me - they said I was imagining things and making up stories) and my big sister for not protecting me.

Anyway, after that first drunk, my perfect girl image began to crumble..  I discovered that I enjoyed feeling nothing and, when I was under the influence, I didn't have to worry about not being beautiful enough, or smart enough, or a good enough daughter...I didn't have to worry about ANYTHING.

I did the usual junior high school pot and cigarette smoking, to little or no effect on my grades or the rest of my life.  However, when I turned 14, I met THE ONE.  At his welcome home from jail party, lol.  He was 19, had a ponytail, a Harley, tattoos...and a heroin addiction.  I was in love.  Mark became my world, I spent every minute I could with him, smoking weed (and hash and a lot of other stuff), listening to him sing my love songs that he wrote and played on his guitar, and getting in huge trouble with my parents (they hated him, of course).  On my 15th birthday, he shot me up with heroin for the first time.  I also lost my virginity that night (I still considered myself a virgin despite my uncle's ****).  When I got that first shot, it was like I could exhale for the first time.  I took to it like a duck to water.  Needless to say, after that, things began to slowly spiral downhill.  I rarely showed up for classes, merely came in to take tests - which I always passed with at least a 90 or better, so no one really said anything much to me about my attendance.  I was really bad in my junior spring musical, and theater had at one point been my favorite activity.  I played Mary Magdalene in Jesus Christ, Superstar, and during the closing night production, I forgot half my lines and nearly fell off the stage.  I was nearly booted from the cheer leading squad for missing 1/4 the games.  Finally, I decided that I didn't really need a high school diploma -  I was going to be a writer anyway - so I dropped out of high school in November of my senior year, to "travel."  My parents told me I wasn't "traveling" with my college money, and that I'd better get a job if I expected to live there.  I soon found out that not too many people were willing to hire a high school dropout who was late every day and incoherent much of the time, so I got my GED.  But I spent most of my time with Mark, getting high.  He was dealing at that point, so money or a supply of drugs was never a problem.

On Christmas Eve the year I was 18, I got up and went to take a shower..  I had left a bag of dope on the nightstand that I was going to do when I got out.  When I came out of the bedroom, Mark had already done the bag - and he was lying on our bed, blue, and not breathing.  Apparently it was a hot bag.  He was dead.  From that point on, I was on a mission.  I decided that I was unlikable and set out to prove it.  Five years went by with me doing whatever it was I had to do to get drugs.  This kept up until I got pulled over for a DUI when I was 22.  They sent me to traffic school and outpatient counseling once a week (they aren't so lenient now!).  I never once gave them a clean urine.  I was told after three months that I was either going to rehab or going to jail.  I had no experience with rehab, no idea what it was.  But I went for six weeks, and I got the message.  I stayed clean for 7 years.
During that 7 years, I created a good life for myself.  I got my degree from NYU, started a career in finance, bought a home and a vacation home in the Hamptons, several new cars...things were good.  But I decided that I was "missing" something.  I was only 30 years old.  I wanted to go clubbing on weekends, I wanted to go out to happy hour with my friends.  One day at lunch with a client, I ordered wine with lunch.  Nothing bad happened.  So I did it again the next day.  Needless to say, I was out drinking every weekend soon after, then I was sniffing coke, then the dope came back.

Fast forward. I got off the dope, met my husband, had my first daughter.  He got hurt at work and came home from the doctor with a prescription for Vicodin.  I took one one day, for a headache, and THAT was a bad idea.  I was soon eating them like candy and getting violently ill when I didn't have any.  I started doctor shopping on my own, and finally found a pain management doctor who prescribed me oxycontin.  That started a 10 year horror show.  I was in and out of detoxes, CPS was called and my daughter taken to live with my sister, my husband started smoking crack...it was horrid.  I found out that I was pregnant with my second child while I was in detox, and I used that pregnancy to stay clean.  When I weaned the baby after her first birthday, I was right back on the pills.  She was soon living with my sister as well.

In the past five years I've been in I don't know how many detoxes, a couple of rehabs, and a couple of outpatient programs.  I've lived in sober housing.  Nothing was working.  Finally, last Thanksgiving, I overdosed on oxys and xanax and wound up in the ER.  The next day, out of pills, sick, wanting to die, I decided to try to get into the detox in this area that is licensed for Suboxone.  They finally admitted me, after 12 horrifying hours being dope sick on a gurney in the ER.  I stayed for a day, and was discharged with a prescription, to a sober home where I already knew everyone and a followup appointment with an outpatient program.

I've been on the subs ever since, and it's been huge for me.  I don't like to have to rely on a pill to get through my day, but I view it like a diabetic relying on insulin.  I can function like a human being, with no cravings, no sickness.  As long as I follow the rules at the program, there is no problem.  I'm currently on 24 mg. a day, and I'm going to start tapering down by 4 mg. per month.  I want to take this slowly, I'm in no rush, and I will not do anything that makes me uncomfortable.

My life is precious to me today.  I wasted so much of my time in a fog of narcotics, that I want each and every day to count now.  And it can.  I wish nothing but good things to all of you here.  If I can do this, we all can do this.

Gentle Breezes,
Mo

Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2008, 01:46:53 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

btw Demeter's Daughter,

that isn't your story. You plagiarized that story..

I heard that on a show on TV.

I cannot think which one right now, but it will come to me...

It's kind of disturbing, don't you think, that Daz is still saving my posts? And, by the way, this isn't the flame section.

PI posting - great debating skills there fatty. Too bad that I posted that on a public board, and I don't really care who knows I'm in recovery.

And I don't watch television, Australian or otherwise. So...whatever. But then again, Canker, if I plagiarized the story, why would it bother me at all if you posted it?

Fail. Miserably.

"PI"

Is REAL names, addresses and phone numbers and NOT nicknames on the net dear...

My real name's in that post. Catherine.

Christian names are generic.....

btw, Daz didn't show that post to me, someone else did.

Okay whatever.

Now I have a question for you. What purpose did posting that serve? Is it in any way furthering the discussion in this thread? I realize that my posts in this thread are not all warm and fuzzy and might even be construed as insulting; however, they're at least on topic. You, on the other hand, just went over to MSN, picked up a post from a private recovery group that one of your little friends infiltrated by claiming to be a recovering addict - and they did that just to see what I was saying on the internet, which is very creepy to say the least - and pasted it here for no reason other than you thought it would upset me.

In fact, Catherine, I have the sneaking suspicion that this whole thread was a lame troll attempt. What you don't get is that I DON'T CARE WHO KNOWS I'm a recovering addict. There is absolutely no shame in acknowledging a problem and seeking help for it and, frankly, my life is richer, my understanding of people broader, and my capacity for compassion deeper because of what I've been through. If I wanted to hide the fact that I'm clean and sober, why in the world would I post about it on the internet?

I've been reading here and there lately, and I think you've gone completely around the bend. Wishing that a family with small children would perish in a blaze caused by a burning Christmas tree, talking about children being skull-**** to death...that's really not normal behavior for ANYONE, Catherine. Are you doing it because you're being encouraged by other people and seeking their approval? I understand that you have a sad life, I really do. I'm sure Kurt is rarely home and, when he is, he doesn't pay you any attention. You're overweight, middle-aged and lonely, your hormones are playing havoc with your emotions, and you have no one aside from internet "friends," none of whom you can really trust, to talk to all day and all night. So I don't blame you for getting all excited about your big "find" with my post - you can even say you won the "debate" if you like, because I know how much this stuff means to you. Get yourself a couple of Little Debbie's snack cakes, a 2 liter bottle of Coke, and celebrate your victory. But seriously, think about the whole Wishing-Death-On-Children thing, because it's kind of creepy.

Have the merrriest Christmas someone like you could possibly have. I know that you don't have any live people to spend it with, but you might find some comfort at a soup kitchen or homeless shelter - they're always looking for people to help out at the holidays.

The thread was started on the 1 of December 2008 because that was the day the news item came out, "the 1st of December 2008" and the news item is about one countries [Switzerland] new solution to their heroin addicts problems....a first, a one of a kind, a never done before, a unique idea....I am sure you get the idea.

Sorry your overinflated ego thinks otherwise but this has nothing to do with YOU or your offline problems of which I knew nothing about.

However, you did drop a humongous clue for me

And you can take my word for it that I know when someone's on heroin. You know so  much about me, you should know THAT.

Now since I AM the Queen of M$N all I have to do is ask, "why is Demeter's Daughter asking me that?" and wallah, the information comes to me via my minions.

The net community is a small world sis....remember it

Report Spam   Logged
arete
« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2008, 03:12:22 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

O my goodness.
Who'da thought
a cuke could cause
such a stir.

Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up