Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
March 28, 2024, 04:35:46 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

Super Hacker and Troll KTJ Strikes M$N AGAIN

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Super Hacker and Troll KTJ Strikes M$N AGAIN  (Read 194 times)
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« on: November 15, 2008, 04:39:16 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Recommend   Message 23 of 26 in Discussion   

This group has already been completely archived and you lot didn't even know it had been done (nor did I until a few hours ago).

A group of us are creating a completely new messageboard forum from scratch to replace Xtra News Community 2. We decided we didn't want anybody else to host it, hence the reason why we are putting it all together ourselves. The forum we are working on is actually extremely advanced, and will contain every single feature MSN Groups have or have ever had (including a Chat Room), but with a managers/moderators' messageboard built actually into the group, but only viewable or accessable by persons with moderator tools. The group is even going to have a private chat room (in addition to the members' chat room) that will also be only accessible to managers/moderators.

Anyway, as part of the process of creating this group, various members of the project team are working on different aspects of it. The real geek on the team has been writing a crawler code that will archive everything that is in the group, including all webpages, links pages and every other feature, and even photographs, gifs and other files that are hosted on another group (or even outside MSN altogether). Which in theory should mean we will lose nothing at all.

However, I just discovered that the geek on the team ran a test of the crawler code over the past few days and set it up to copy every single news (including sub-category) MSN group in NZ, Australia, Canada, the UK and the USA (he must have a huge-capacity server to stick all that lot onto it). So....Nomads of Chit Chat has already been archived up until earlier today, although why the hell our code geek decided to go that far, I don't know. I must contact him over the next day and find out why!

Recommend   Message 24 of 26 in Discussion   

I forgot to mention....I wonder if MSN have noticed the vast amount of data being pulled out of their servers over the past couple of days? Perhaps they did notice and suspected it was a “denial of service” attack....LOL. Mind you, they have throttled their servers over the past couple of days as well, so perhaps they really did notice and took action to try and prevent what would have actually appeared like a DOS attack to them.

-from otr
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Damion Hellstrom
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2008, 10:33:58 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Um, are they actually admitting to pulling info out of the MSN servers?
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2008, 10:38:51 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Um, are they actually admitting to pulling info out of the MSN servers?

Hellstrom, he is the troll that did all the damage to me 5 yrs ago to this day.

I tried to tell Mark but he never listened to me.

here is another one he confessed to

From: <NOBR>Kiwithrottlejockey</NOBR>  in response to Message 14 Sent: 11/6/2008 5:28 PM
Altair ban ktj

I would be back in here with a different MSN Passport so fast you wouldn't even be able to blink in the time it took. And....the nickname associated with the new passport would be Geronimo and the likeness would be so good that people wouldn't be able to tell which was the REAL Geronimo and which was the imitation when messages were posted. Don't believe me? Just ask Cascur....she has seen exact impersonations of other people's nicknames from when she and Dean started a lot of nasty **** a few years ago and some of us retaliated and trashed numerous groups they were posting at while using their own nicknames to do it in an act of virtual cyber-war.

Report Spam   Logged
d

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2008, 06:28:45 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

I can smell ****....these bedroom bandits couldn't pull their tuggers with the lights out.

Their stupidity astounds them.

BTW...yoy can get perfectly legal software to archive groups....it's not difficult, just time consuming Grin
Report Spam   Logged

caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2008, 12:53:34 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

I've seen Matt-E ban Kiwithrottlejockey and then KTJ came in straight away.....I was there the night Matt-E was deleting the entire history of NTB because of threats from msn to close the groups from reports. It shocked the 4 of us who witnessed it at the time.

KTJ is a strong leftie and Matt-E's board was the stronghold of the righties....
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!