Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
March 28, 2024, 09:27:46 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

Sum Cn'T Don't Expect Me to Prop Up Flame Town

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Sum Cn'T Don't Expect Me to Prop Up Flame Town  (Read 210 times)
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« on: November 14, 2008, 06:57:16 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Well I just found this at Beaver's Blog written 2 weeks ago and no replies cept the two I just left him...LOL

Sum Cn'T don't expect me to prop up flame town. All you are is a raving lunatic and an embarrassment to Aussies world wide. Shut your flameless trap old man.

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
http://flametruth.blogspot.com/2008/10/sct-dingo-no-longer-toast-of-flambe.html

Thursday, October 30, 2008

sc`T - Dingo No Longer The Toast Of Flambe Chumps

At long last it would appear certain elements at FC are finally coming to their senses and demanding the removal of their spamming albatross ~Casket~M$N~Queefing~CaPo~. DicksR4Wiggers was recently heard to loudly proclaim the downturn of FC's posting fortunes could be directly attributable to her incessant jabbering... and I for one believe he was right in saying so.

Long has this textual case of typhoid been a blot on the forums. TDT knew straight off the bat they were better off without her and no doubt breathed a sigh of heartfelt relief when one of their number, the shapely and voluptuous Moronica Corningware convinced The Br1an it would be fun to troll her to FC. Naturally the forum's postcount quintupled overnight with the usual fare of self aggrandisement from the walking advertisment for DIY birth control, despite however many times she got flogged into submission.

Strangely enough though, after she was run out of FC and forced back to her nondescript hole in the MSN wall, Br1an decided it would be good for traffic if she were trolled the **** back in. I do recall something being said about it being good for keeping the more valued posters occupied, my own name being mentioned in there along with a couple of others. Well, we all saw how that worked out didn't we? Membership dropped off, postounts diminished... ****, even Br1an lost interest and headed off to pastures anew rather than face the symphony of apathy his blunder had created.

Now members of FC want to ban her (more than likely due to the fact they are too inept to run her off in the manner I did) and OBIWANNAJACKOFFINTOHERFETIDBEEFCURTAINS is saying no simply because he's frightened of what Alpacanova will say next. Can anyone say "OWNED"? Because from where I sit, that wrinkly old dodderer has obviously lost his teeth (again) and forum owner Rubeflog ought to consider abandoning him (like he abandoned the superior and more expensive server host in favour of Go-Daddy) in favour of any random lobotomised monkey who happens to be walking past at the time.

Just calling it as I see it of course.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Damion Hellstrom
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2008, 10:34:57 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Odd how SC proclaims himself the authority of what makes a board tick and brings traffic to a board when despite everything FC's traffic has declined steadily.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2008, 10:41:13 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Odd how SC proclaims himself the authority of what makes a board tick and brings traffic to a board when despite everything FC's traffic has declined steadily.

I've made token posts this whole month.

I want to see how low their posting goes.

I'm not propping them up....they can prop themselves up.....they rode my back for months....now they can grovel and turn on each other and bore each other batless.
Report Spam   Logged
Outlawed
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2008, 07:00:44 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

lmafao @ Rudeflog.

Seems like a very dead blog over at Beaver's place. Once sc'T realizes he has an audience, I am sure that situation is going to change.

Report Spam   Logged
caskur
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2008, 06:11:54 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

He tried very hard to be convincing but
flame champs forum stats actually increased
with caskur posting there and was proven by
BraIn himself.

http://www.flamechampsnetwork.com/forum/index.php?action=stats

When sc'T left that place, he thought it would
effect the count and is now bitchie about that
not being the case. (What a sad lonely moron he is).

So now not only has he made caskur more infamous
posting at Beaver's blog, he has now made the forum
Beaver's Flame Untruths and it is shamefully discredited.

****, it must really suck being sc'T

Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!