Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
April 16, 2024, 08:56:00 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

Kiwithrottlejockey’s Interesting Confession.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Kiwithrottlejockey’s Interesting Confession.  (Read 245 times)
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« on: November 06, 2008, 10:47:32 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Yesterday, ol’ Bruce from New Zealand fessed up about closing groups using clones of my name and Dean’s nicknames….for years I’ve denied taking out any groups….yes, when Dean closed DrJack’s group, I clapped my hands but I didn’t know he was going to do that until after the fact…..when I sent Dean to close a 70,000 post bumping thread of emoticons, I admit that I was glad he did that for me….but that was all I ever did and that was in retaliation to them closing my groups…I don’t believe in closing groups….I loathe that with a passion….People like Amy and Prowler and Flea went around pointing fingers at me….but I never closed groups…..of course when Dean closed Jack’s group, that was after one year of RAC posting my real life personal details as in name, address and phone numbers..he did plead with them first, then he warned them, then he took them out…Below is Kiwithrottlejockey’s confession and that can be found at….

http://www.msnusers.com/Newstalkback-au/general.msnw?action=get_message&mview=1&ID_Message=111276&LastModified=0&ID_Topic=

Recommend   Message 17 of 20 in Discussion   

Altair ban ktj

I would be back in here with a different MSN Passport so fast you wouldn't even be able to blink in the time it took. And....the nickname associated with the new passport would be Geronimo and the likeness would be so good that people wouldn't be able to tell which was the REAL Geronimo and which was the imitation when messages were posted. Don't believe me? Just ask Cascur....she has seen exact impersonations of other people's nicknames from when she and Dean started a lot of nasty **** a few years ago and some of us retaliated and trashed numerous groups they were posting at while using their own nicknames to do it in an act of virtual cyber-war.

After 5 whole years of bullshit, finally a confession….thankfully it is now put to rest.

All the people who abused me and my friendship owe me an apology...
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2008, 05:05:04 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

This is another image of the most famous M$N troll...

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!