Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
March 29, 2024, 02:35:05 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

Emotional Vampires By D West

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Emotional Vampires By D West  (Read 251 times)
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« on: October 25, 2008, 10:42:31 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Recommend   Message 8 of 8 in Discussion   

Dean ........

You know that cathy and I have slung our own **** at each other in the past............Yesterday however  I had the opportunity to listen to recordings of YOU on the phone to cathy ...........

I have never in my life ever heard a man talk to a woman like that ....you ought to be ashamed of yourself........How dare  you order her to refer to you as "SIR "......even ordering her to reply to you with a "YES SIR "...........or "NO SIR" ..........Where do you get off calling another human being a "**** dirty **** "?...........I lost count the amount of times you used the "c" word

My perception of you and what I heard was that of a control freak and someone with a personality disorder , I was flabberghasted that you come off all prim and proper with your words on the net , yet the reality is you have sunk lower than the belly of a snake and align yourself with that of a sewer rat ............

Your threats against her and the lives of her family would be considered comical if I hadn't heard the disturbing tone in your voice and the nature at which you screamed abuse ................

I just hope that cathy treats your viciousness with the nature of which you intended , and follows the local police advice and surrenders the tapes   to the U.S embassy in Perth for further investigation .

I did feel sorry for at one time Dean ........however even with my and Cathys history never have I ever said anything with the intention of compromising her real life like you have .

If you are the reflection of American men ........thank god for Australian men

lol, People saw and heard Dean for who he truly....a phony!
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!