Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
November 18, 2019, 06:01:42 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

Why Bother Sending Aid?

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bother Sending Aid?  (Read 51 times)
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« on: October 20, 2008, 01:48:32 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

You can ask anyone you like who knows me from M$N how I loathe “aid” being sent anywhere…It isn’t that I am mean, far, far from it, it is that I know damn well the victims do not get “aid” and I’ve known that for 25 yrs…..but more importantly, I really became aware of it in the Bosnian war when “aid” was confiscated by the army and the sold to the needy….NOT given to the needy….when the army steal and sell “aid” it goes to buying weapons and ammunition……

My philosophy is, support visible situations in your own neighbourhood….really, that is the only way it can be done. I’ve really thought this one through….a lot.

I remember at the time when the Tidal wave, Tsunami hit Indonesia and Thailand and India [Sri Lanka]….the Indian government said they do not require aid from the rest of the world…and why is that? Well, because there is a nation there of over 1 billion people that were already in a situation to help….it would be the same as if my city was wiped out from a natural disaster……who are we going to call on? Sri Lanka???….hell no, but our fellow countrymen would assist us….so why isn’t this happening in other so called “developing countries”….I’ll tell you why…..because their “neighbours” couldn’t give a **** what is happening on their own doorsteps…..it is really that simple.

They don’t want their poor….as far they are concerned, they’d rather them starve..

ooo nothing makes my blood boil more than seeing or hearing about these stories...
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!