Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
April 18, 2024, 12:22:46 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

My Halloween Dream/Nightmare....bwahahaha

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: My Halloween Dream/Nightmare....bwahahaha  (Read 278 times)
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« on: October 13, 2008, 08:42:00 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

I loved writing this so I am putting it here, typos and all.

I got up this morning and what did I find?

Nothing to read, I thought I was blind.

I decided to write a poem of bad rhyme

Then I changed my incredible mind,

at this one and only time

Yep,

Then I changed my mind and thought I would mention this dream I had last night.

I was “drivin’ down the highway in my boots of steel,” The cosmic wheels were going around and around in my head, cosmic wheels, cosmic wheels….Anyone remember that song, I had it on full blast?

Well it was an Australian Highway that ran into an American one…..it was, “a merging”….and lo and behold if it wasn’t rsFear and his big rig pulling into the same pit stop pissing hole with the name Fume Clumps written on big neon signs…

rsFear alighted and was wearing his patent plastic flippers trying to get around RVs but they were old and the plastic  deteriorating ……well we stopped at some skanky backwater diner cuz we were both hungry….I said, “g’day” and he said, “howdy” Wanna join me for a feed?”….”Sure, why not?” I said and he opened the door for me and we went over to help ourselves to $1.99 buffet….

He started telling me this true story on how he became a truckie and how times were hard and he was bad mouthing his country like the true treasonous leftie loony that he is, all the time telling me that secretly, he’d love to pork Palin in the ear. I wasn’t sure whether he meant, complain about the state of the nation or literally sticking his **** in there and I wasn’t going to ask him to elaborate either.

RSFEAR TRUE STORY: “About 20 years ago, me and the missus moved to Florida and I  applied for an O-T-R driving job at KTL Trucklines in Clearwater. It was me and this older dude taking these road tests at the same time. We both drove well, but you would of thought he would have been chosen over me due to his driving knowledge and experience. I was young and only had a 2 to 3 years behind the wheel of a big truck. In the end, I got hired over him because he was wearing these big ol’ bib-over-alls at his interview and road test. Yup, the owner of KTL did not like the big ol’ bib-over-alls look. Image gave me the advantage and I ended up working there for 6 years. We moved back to Arizona, and I think shortly after that, KTL got bought out by somebody, I heard.”

rsFear says, “It is all about image and I’m doing my bit, driving trucks visiting back water diners where they serve only the bestest buffets and sitting on my fat lazy arse at night, typing love poems to caskur and trying to tempt her over here with food. ….and hating on my country, damnit! A whole $1.99 for this ****…damn, what is American coming too?

It’s time for change!

What a guy I am.”

That is all.

Love & Peace & Light
& Similtaneous Orgasms 4 all
caskur

Ok and now I am going to tell trolls here about the second part of my dream. …

rsFear and I were happily talking away and stuffing our faces on the $1.99 buffet although it kind of looked to me like rsFear was getting more like $4.99’s worth, if you’d asked me. 

I suppressed the urge to call him a piggy to his face, incase that podgy looking hand, backhanded me and gave me an incurable fungus disease or something and I was positive that after he used the toilet, he never washed his hands….when lo and behold, in waltzed a tubby Latino Sheila bleating about him being home late and where the hell was he? She kind of looked just like Fishflaps Flea [flame town’s infamous webcam wop] but had a strange limp and was bra-less…..THEN, all of a sudden she started talking like message board lingo and spilling out colourful superlatives like there were no tomorrows.

Flea-lookalike to rsFear: “It is my **** profound wish that you shall have your armpits infested by a thousand fleas, you whose word is **** worthless.

Flea-lookalike to rsFear: Take heed, you cesspool of putrid effluvium, for you will have your lover cheat on you with a stray dog and infect you with a **** venereal disease, you ugly ****.

Flea-lookalike to rsFear: I curse you, you grievously doltish **** sucking reptile, for you will be afflicted by a plague of locusts.

Flea-lookalike to rsFear: Mark my words, you amalgamation of loathsome repulsiveness, for you will endure much wailing and gnashing of your rotten **** teeth.

Flea-lookalike to rsFear: I curse you, you leach of humanity, for you will have your flock assaulted by finger ****, kiddie diddling  maniacs.

Flea-lookalike to rsFear: We all pray that you will be afflicted with plagues, famines and much pestilence, you molester of gay felching goats.

I was really surprise at the last rant. I never expected the Flea-lookalike to insult the first wife’s children, but there you have it.

I did the only prudent thing that was safe and dived under the table…I heard a lot of crashing and more swearing and a few screams so I blocked my ears….

Stay tuned for the next instalment…..lunch is ready!!

Love & Peace & Light
& Similtaneous Orgasms 4 all
caskur
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

caskur
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2008, 09:50:36 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Now you'll have to finish it.
Report Spam   Logged

caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2008, 11:03:32 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

When I do the next match....I'll pick up where I left off, perhaps.

I need something up my sleeve to go on....
Report Spam   Logged
Damion Hellstrom
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2008, 11:21:45 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

The matches seem to be going slowly, mainly due to non-participation.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2008, 11:43:57 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

yep, the tag is....but Cissey Twiddle responded finally so I made an effort even though I am completely worn out.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2008, 01:35:45 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Who is winning the matches?

More to the point, who is reading the matches?
Report Spam   Logged

caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2008, 10:33:01 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Alpha and I won our match....Cissey Twiddle won ours, over me....

Good fun....had a blast...
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!