Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
March 19, 2024, 01:10:00 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

Stored Documents

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Stored Documents  (Read 440 times)
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« on: October 02, 2020, 07:18:44 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

The Wize : I came to you for help Blanduil to fight the trolls and Orcs and they have already infiltrated the front lines. Hurry. You are dragging your delicate corn riddled flippers and you're being overpowered by their chops and prose. Lift your head out of your porridge bowel and fight, fledgling. FIGHT **** YOU!

Blanduil: I must confess Wise, I am no real man, I am merely pretending to be one. I wear pink silk knickers under my chaps. Bend over and I'll give you a quick one before they all get here. You've been asking for days for hard butt ****, you inept moderator.

Sir Pickles: I am going to KO caskur by calling her fat, ugly and stupid. It matters not that Iam fat, ugly and stupid too but it's worked the last 100 times I called her that. Haw, Haw. Iam so clever at this.

Ferret Gollum: "You don't have any friends; nobody likes you! [closes her ears with her claws] I'm not listening. I'm not listening.
You're a liar and a thief" <<<< plagiarized lines.

Ant Orc: I wonder if flea will give me her phone number? She has nice ****.

Foxy: I'm busy writing my next entry in this match. caskur is being a **** and not giving me anything to slay her with. I demand we go straight past go, collect our $200 and invest it in Gold bullion shares.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2020, 07:20:36 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

caskur: Welcome to Middle Earth's. I will plagiarize movie lines, "“And now at last it comes. You will give me the Ring freely! In place of the Dark Lord you will set up a Queen. And I shall not be dark, but beautiful and terrible as the Morning and the Night! Fair as the Sea and the Sun and the Snow upon the Mountain! Dreadful as the Storm and the Lightning! Stronger than the foundations of the earth. All shall love me and despair!”

The Wize : You already wrote that you dumb ****!

The Wize : Fox is asking for welfare. Somebody send him a cheque.

Blanduil: Not me. I have no spare cash. The last Nigerian **** scammed my last pound.

Sir Pickles: I will send him cash. I have lots and lots of money for friends and budget Hawaiin holidays. PM me.

Ferret Gollum: What did you say? Smeagol: Master looks after us now. We don't need you anymore. <<< Plagiarized line.

Ant Orc: Does flea swallow?

Foxy: Cum gives me indigestion. Kill the cum.

Private 1st Class Cook: When does the next race start?

caskur:  I will plagiarize movie lines, "The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember it. It began with the forging of the Great Rings. Three were given to the Elves, immortal, wisest and fairest of all beings. Seven to the Dwarf lords, great miners and craftsmen of the mountain halls. And nine, nine rings were gifted to the race of Men, who, above all else, desire power. But they were, all of them, deceived, for another ring was made. In the land of Mordor, in the fires of Mount Doom, the Dark Lord Sauron forged in secret a Master Ring, to control all others. And into this ring he poured his cruelty, his malice and his will to dominate all life. One Ring to rule them all!"
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Two Towers

Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2020, 07:22:28 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

The Wize : I wantses a pair of caskur sunglasses. I need a pair to scare off the wild boars. Where are the eagles when you need them?

Blanduil: I need a blanscape, yesterday's porridge is working it's magic. I will use TWalPalf's gob as my bucket. I'm still standing in front of my wardrobe maybe I'll jump inside and hide with all the other brave retreating Scotsmen before me, ermmm, behind me....ermmm, up me.

Sir Pickles: I got a chubby from chopping caskur's hot picture again. Where is my cat? Puss puss puss... c'mere, puss puss puss.

Ferret Gollum: "We wants it, we needs it. Must have the precious new sun glasses and send them to Aaron. No, we can't do that or Aaron will toss off to caskur too. They stole it from us. Sneaky little hobbitses. Wicked, tricksy, true, true!"

Ant Orc: I wonder if flea will wash my ring?
Foxy: Get Dovey to wash mine too.

Private 1st Class Cook: Ooo, now CW has joined the fight and posted a picture of my favourite furry. I'm chubbed up too.

CdWarf:I'm here for you my browned snaggle toothed Monster. I will PM more body parts, my heart!

Private 1st Class Cook:Caw blimey, I'll let you roast my onions in lard, my lovely tart.

Disturbed Monster Troll: I refuse to be left out. I too chubbed up chopping caskur with my sword but I fail to maintain erections. I pledge my sword to caskur.

caskur:  I will plagiarize movie lines, "“Made for the Witch-king of Angmar and buried with him. When Angmar fell, the Men of the North took his body and all that he possessed and sealed it within the High Fells of Rhudaur. Deep within the rock, they buried him. In a tomb so dark, it would never come to light.

-J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

Jesus Christ. Are you legally retarded?

caskur: I will plagiarize movie lines, " [banishes Sum Cun'T] You have no power here, servant of Morgoth! You are nameless, faceless, formless. Go back to the void from whence you came! -J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

pièce de résistance

pièce de résistance
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!