Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
March 19, 2024, 12:18:31 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

Cissey Twaddle

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Cissey Twaddle  (Read 546 times)
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« on: January 14, 2013, 02:07:03 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Cissey Twaddling-duckfart happens to be one of THE MOST USELESS handles to ever grace flame boards. I mean to say, who actually makes arrangements for matches and then cannot be bothered showing up for their daily arse thrashing? It’s a huge effort signing in and out of alters, innit?

We all know where KH is. She’s scanning literotica.com for the next bout of ineffectual gay **** **** to write her 20 page scroll bomb to blitz the final minutes of the match.

I found a place where she gets her inspiration from. (see letters below in quotes)

The serial board raider missed some though.  Yes she missed some from none other than one of Goats ancestral relatives. Insanity runs in families, it’s claimed and Poms sure do have their notorious history for and/of the bizarre! ( Goats once posted up an article about having sex with a dolphin, I **** you not ).  KH brags about sexy murder and systematically raping us all. Both these dweebs come from the same polluted Spring… they are related to the Werewolf of Wisteria.

Are you now wondering who this person is? No? Well, I will inform you in any case. The Werewolf of Wisteria was the son of a 75 yr old Englishman, ( otherwise known as an unwashed Pom), and an Irish mother. The Werewolf of Wisteria was  Hamilton Howard Fish, born in Washington, D.C. on May 19, 1870. He was the murderer of small children, but more than that, he ate them. He was a cannibal. If you have the stomach for it, then you can research him on the net.

The Werewolf of Wisteria liked to be known as Albert Fish. He liked to harass his victims relatives and his lawyer with the confessions of his crimes. Below are two examples, verbatim, including spelling and grammar errors, -

“Dear Mrs. Budd.

In 1894 a friend of mine shipped as a deck hand on the Steamer Tacoma, Capt. John Davis. They sailed from San Francisco for Hong Kong, China. On arriving there he and two others went ashore and got drunk. When they returned the boat was gone. At that time there was famine in China. Meat of any kind was from $1–3 per pound. So great was the suffering among the very poor that all children under 12 were sold for food in order to keep others from starving. A boy or girl under 14 was not safe in the street. You could go in any shop and ask for steak—chops—or stew meat. Part of the naked body of a boy or girl would be brought out and just what you wanted cut from it. A boy or girl's behind which is the sweetest part of the body and sold as veal cutlet brought the highest price. John staid there so long he acquired a taste for human flesh. On his return to N.Y. he stole two boys, one 7 and one 11. Took them to his home stripped them naked tied them in a closet. Then burned everything they had on. Several times every day and night he spanked them – tortured them – to make their meat good and tender. First he killed the 11 year old boy, because he had the fattest ass and of course the most meat on it. Every part of his body was cooked and eaten except the head—bones and guts. He was roasted in the oven (all of his ass), boiled, broiled, fried and stewed. The little boy was next, went the same way. At that time, I was living at 409 E 100 St. near—right side. He told me so often how good human flesh was I made up my mind to taste it. On Sunday June the 3, 1928 I called on you at 406 W 15 St. Brought you pot cheese—strawberries. We had lunch. Grace sat in my lap and kissed me. I made up my mind to eat her. On the pretense of taking her to a party. You said yes she could go. I took her to an empty house in Westchester I had already picked out. When we got there, I told her to remain outside. She picked wildflowers. I went upstairs and stripped all my clothes off. I knew if I did not I would get her blood on them. When all was ready I went to the window and called her. Then I hid in a closet until she was in the room. When she saw me all naked she began to cry and tried to run down the stairs. I grabbed her and she said she would tell her mamma. First I stripped her naked. How she did kick – bite and scratch. I choked her to death, then cut her in small pieces so I could take my meat to my rooms. Cook and eat it. How sweet and tender her little ass was roasted in the oven. It took me 9 days to eat her entire body. I did not **** her tho I could of had I wished. She died a virgin.”

And the letter to his lawyer:

“I brought him to the Riker Ave. dumps. There is a house that stands alone, not far from where I took him ... I took the boy there. Stripped him naked and tied his hands and feet and gagged him with a piece of dirty rag I picked out of the dump. Then I burned his clothes. Threw his shoes in the dump. Then I walked back and took trolley to 59 St. at 2 A.M. and walked from there home. Next day about 2 P.M., I took tools, a good heavy cat-of-nine tails. Home made. Short handle. Cut one of my belts in half, slit these half in six strips about 8 in. long. I whipped his bare behind till the blood ran from his legs. I cut off his ears – nose – slit his mouth from ear to ear. Gouged out his eyes. He was dead then. I stuck the knife in his belly and held my mouth to his body and drank his blood. I picked up four old potato sacks and gathered a pile of stones. Then I cut him up. I had a grip with me. I put his nose, ears and a few slices of his belly in the grip. Then I cut him thru the middle of his body. Just below his belly button. Then thru his legs about 2 in. below his behind. I put this in my grip with a lot of paper. I cut off the head – feet – arms – hands and the legs below the knee. This I put in sacks weighed with stones, tied the ends and threw them into the pools of slimy water you will see all along the road going to North Beach. Water is 3 to 4 ft. deep. They sank at once. I came home with my meat. I had the front of his body I liked best. His monkey and pee wees and a nice little fat behind to roast in the oven and eat. I made a stew out of his ears – nose – pieces of his face and belly. I put onions, carrots, turnips, celery, salt and pepper. It was good. Then I split the cheeks of his behind open, cut off his monkey and pee wees and washed them first. I put strips of bacon on each cheek of his behind and put in the oven. Then I picked 4 onions and when meat had roasted about 1/4 hr., I poured about a pint of water over it for gravy and put in the onions. At frequent intervals I basted his behind with a wooden spoon. So the meat would be nice and juicy. In about 2 hr., it was nice and brown, cooked thru. I never ate any roast turkey that tasted half as good as his sweet fat little behind did. I ate every bit of the meat in about four days. His little monkey was as sweet as a nut, but his pee-wees I could not chew. Threw them in the toilet.”

Now if anyone has read through all that and got this far, you are indeed a net addict or one truly blessed with a caste iron gut. 

Albert Fish, The Werewolf of Wisteria spent time in an orphanage because his father naturally died being **** 75 when he fathered young Albert.. Albert was bullied in that orphanage turning out to be one of the most horrific serial killers ever.

Bullying people on the internet has the same effect on young minds and daily the evidence of that is unfolding and reported on the news.

There are quite a few morals to the story in this analogy of the KH and the Goats of these forums.

1. They’re both bullies.
2. They’re both Poms (English)
3. They both write pure crap.
4. They should be given the electric chair like Albert Fish was.

Cissey Twiddle did a piddle

She was fat in the middle

Her old man played his fiddle

While she stroked, while she diddled

Cissey Twiddle did more piddle

There’s no story, There’s no riddle

She’s just fat, in the middle.

Her hair is gray and it’s brittle

And her flame posts hold no dribble

But her gob is soured spittle

She’s too fat, in the middle

She too slow to solve this jingle

Blackmuse would’ve been better shizzle

And Cissey Twiddle's, still fat in the middle
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

zerotolerance

« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2013, 08:52:00 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

that explains a lot about goats.

what about daz?  He's another of similar ilk.   
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2013, 10:40:19 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

lol... I forgot I put this here.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to: