Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
March 28, 2024, 06:16:56 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

Granny P O R N

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Granny P O R N  (Read 519 times)
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« on: March 26, 2013, 11:27:59 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

There is a lot of Granny P O R N on the net. I’ve seen it at locked flame forums. It’s very sad and I’ve always thought to myself, “how can they do that to themselves? “Why would they do that to themselves?” Then it occurred to me that it’s probably done by unscrupulous carers wanting to make a fast buck or take the P I S S out of the aged. It appears to be the fashion to post the most outrageous images one can find these days.

Then a few days ago, I saw something in the background on TV about employing prostitutes for Alzheimer’s patients who miss the intimate contact they once enjoyed. It all sounded good but now that I think about it, I’m worried about the abuses they (Alzheimer’s patients) may suffer at the hands of P O R N peddlers.

This isn’t a good idea they are employing for our aged. This is going to backfire and its not as if those dementia patients are going to ever find out they were victims of gross indignity. Most of them will die before it’s ever brought to their attention, even if they don’t have an attention to begin with.

Not happy Jan. This needs to be reconsidered.

Are you watching Ita?

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!