Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
March 28, 2024, 01:38:16 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

Review of Fume Clumps

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Review of Fume Clumps  (Read 305 times)
Damion Hellstrom
« on: September 21, 2008, 09:52:50 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Let's take a look at the power structure at Flume Clumps.

The owner: 

Started out as a wrestling fan, at a forum called Ring Fever.  Ended up having a flame forum at Ring Fever.  Then he ran into Brawl-Hall, who outsmarted him and took down his forum.
The owner had the opportunity to apologize to BH and circumvent a showdown but his ego didn't allow it.  As a result, Ring Fever was netcopped and the host removed the forum. An alternate Ring Fever was set up but the owner was so tramatized that he split it off to a paid host.  He pays big bucks to maintain a forum of about 6-12 people.  He's safe on the web, so long as he doesn't leave his little forum.

His buttwhipping by BH has made the man desperate to find others that he feels he can abuse.  His latest obsession, Alpo and caskur, seem to be always on his mind.

He makes posts saying that he won't be around much because he's "too busy" when he's not been around much for years.  Then he makes a post saying that his blog is where people can read his opinions..and follows that up by posting his opinions on FC.

One wonders if he's on some kind of medication.

The Admin who runs the board for the owner:

It's not unusual for a forum to have multiple admins.  The admin at FC seems to be running the show for the owner.  In fact, the owner isn't around much.  The admin claims he doesn't have total power, but at times acts as if he does.  When faced with an unpopular decision, he always blames it on the owner.  The owner always backs up the admin, acting like he works for the admin.

The admin claims he's a lawyer lately.....yet demonstrates a remarkable lack of knowledge of how the law and the legal system works. 

He publishes personal messages at his leisure when he's backed into a corner.  When faced with a foe who won't back down to him he ends up threatening RL "consequences" to his opponents. 

Like the owner, the admin will rarely venture outside of FC.  When he does, it will always be to forums where he feels protected. 

The admin likes to flirt with the ladies and has been made fun of for needing the backup of "his girls". 

The admin depends greatly on his "girls".  Which explains why he doesn't go to other flame forums.

The Global Moderator:

The Global Moderator is a former Web-TV user.  He likes to think he isn't a web troll but he is.  The Global Mod is the ambassador of FC.  He's the one who goes to other forums and takes their abuse in order to defend FC.  He's a known "mod panel abuser" who really isn't of much use without a mod panel.  But he's willing to take the abuse of the owner and the admin in order to remain protected at FC.

On other forums he regularlly gets his butt kicked.

The Flame Forum Moderator:

She's somewhere between the ages of 36-her forties.  But she likes to post soft core **** pictures in her avatar and pretend that they are of her.  This is done to attract young males to FC.  Her standard method of operation in flaming is to fake "evidence" against her opponents.  This often consists of claiming her opponents are child abusers of pedophiles.  This is apparently an obsesssion of hers.

Like the admin, when backed into a corner she begins to claim "legal consequences" will happen to those who oppose her.

She is nororious about betraying those who trust her. 

The regulars:

A good part of the regulars are the admin's "girls".  With the exception of the guy who sends **** pictures of himself out to guys on the web.  They lie in wait for newbies to come to attack to build up their own egos and flagging self-esteem.

When they drive off the newbies everyone considers this a victory, ignoring the fact that they are posting on a forum which has been dying out for a couple of years now.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Omnia
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2008, 12:21:28 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

I agree with everything that you have said, Damion.

A good part of the regulars are the admin's "girls". 

Thank the good Lord God Almighty, that I for one, can stand with my head held high and plead "Not Guilty" to this one!
Thank you, Lord, for giving me good sense, and even better taste!

This is how I visualise this awful bra1nless male animal ~

Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2008, 12:44:20 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Looks like Fragged great idea about having two teams with a band theme flunked.

No one signed up for it.

He should do what Twap did and round up a team by PM.

I didn't join because I am uncomfortable with the stips.

Actually, while it's probably a great idea if you know how bands work, what about those of us who know diddly about it?
Report Spam   Logged
Damion Hellstrom
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2008, 06:51:27 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Fragged is probably going to be the new "**** Champion".
Report Spam   Logged
Omnia
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2008, 08:27:36 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Well, I did think about signing up as singer if you two would join as well . . .
but I've had second thoughts now.

Fragged is probably going to be the new "**** Champion".

It doesn't look as if MNG is going to make a post.
He's been active in other threads but hasn't responded to Frag [as yet].
What a carry on . . .
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2008, 08:32:12 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

It is a set up.

I don't trust them and I think most people don't.

The American posters on the net have an election anyway...that is where their focus is, these days....

Fragged's idea is a good one but limits people......Toefactor got it right. It's PERFECT, for ones who have backgrounds in bands, but not for one who wouldn't have a clue, ie, myself.
Report Spam   Logged
Damion Hellstrom
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2008, 10:24:48 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

The problem is some of their matches are really too much work for the average person with a life.  Those like BC who just hang out all day long and fake up photochops and videos are able to do the massive matches, but the remaining 99.9% of the membership there simply do not have the time for things like the "Battle of the Bands
Report Spam   Logged
caskur
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2008, 11:06:39 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

The problem is some of their matches are really too much work for the average person with a life.  Those like BC who just hang out all day long and fake up photochops and videos are able to do the massive matches, but the remaining 99.9% of the membership there simply do not have the time for things like the "Battle of the Bands

The Battle of the Bands would take someone like me and eternity to research a post.

I do not have that time either.

Maybe this can be a test run.

If it works for them, others will learn.

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!