Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
March 29, 2024, 04:37:43 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

Talk about obsessed

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Talk about obsessed  (Read 372 times)
Damion Hellstrom
« on: September 20, 2008, 04:18:35 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

RudeHog

So what the **** is up you bastards and bitches?

Yeah, I survived Hurricane Ike. I was without power for a while and used what battery life my laptop had to update my FC fantasy football team…the Beer Guzzlers who look mighty damn good this year. Now that’s dedication to fantasy football.

Anyhow, I have no idea what the hell has been happening here so I have a lot of catching up to do. Who's stinking up the place?

Memo to self..the next time a storm is heading your way, have more than pork rinds and beer as food supply.

The one thing I always thank god for is that I don't have an ugly face like Caskur or low self esteem like Alpha Nova. Life is damn good for me... I'm back at FC.

This guy really needs to get some counseling.  Can he made a post without mentioning Caskur and Alpo? 

Any chance this loser is actually an alt of someone else there, maybe Bra1n's "Remington Steele"?
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2008, 06:10:06 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Yeah, I survived Hurricane Ike. I was without power for a while and used what battery life my laptop had to update my FC fantasy football team…the Beer Guzzlers who look mighty damn good this year. Now that’s dedication to fantasy football.

Anyhow, I have no idea what the hell has been happening here so I have a lot of catching up to do. Who's stinking up the place?

Memo to self..the next time a storm is heading your way, have more than pork rinds and beer as food supply.

The one thing I always thank god for is that I don't have an ugly face like Caskur or low self esteem like Alpha Nova. Life is damn good for me... I'm back at FC.

::####yeah:::

Rudie Beerman

It is true….he was the sole survivor from this town in Texas.

He was playing Batman again down in his cellar with his head banging music blaring and missed all the excitement upstairs…..when he finished his fun and games and decided to resurface, nothing was spared except his house. He was screaming so loudly that the helicopter pilots heard his screams for help over the propellers….it was an amazing rescue, an' all.

Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2008, 06:16:59 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

RudeHog

This guy really needs to get some counseling.  Can he made a post without mentioning Caskur and Alpo? 

Any chance this loser is actually an alt of someone else there, maybe Bra1n's "Remington Steele"?

Maybe.

Report Spam   Logged
Damion Hellstrom
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2008, 06:34:32 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Rudy Beerman's illustrious history.

Flame Champs "**** City" began as a part of a wrestling bboard called Ring Fever.  Then they got shutdown by Proboards when Brawl-Hall apparently netcopped them.

Beerman spins FC off into it's own forum, then spends the years 2006-2008 constantly whining about Alpo and now Caskur.
Report Spam   Logged
Damion Hellstrom
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2008, 06:35:44 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

The reason behind Rudy's deep seated anger

Well, girls...what a joke you turned out to be - a sad collection of buffoons and wannabes that simply couldn't cope with the malevolence that is Brawl Hall.

Rudey...I DID warn you but you wouldn't listen...I said we'd destroy you and, lo and behold...you're destroyed. All that effort you put in, ruined because YOU wouldn't listen to reason and refused to apologise.

Called my bluff did you? Bwaaaaaaaaahahahahaha...you **** idiot - you played right into our hands. You told me to bring it on. Well, I brung it and now you're back here crying about having your forum deleted. Did you really think you were dealing with the type of amateurs that you had on YOUR site? The saddest part is that, if you'd apologised to me for your being a hypocrite and confirmed my ownership of you, then none of the ensuing unpleasantness would have been necessary and you would have had a forum right now. BTW - it was me masquarading as YAWM on the support forum...that's what put the final nail in your coffin...especially when Tahko (the REAL one) latched onto it and indulged in more of his trademark imbecility. When "Beaver" (Hi, HC) spammed the support forum, that just added icing to the cake.

How many accounts do you think that I had...or Bumspud...or HC...do you really think you deleted them all? We knew your every move before you even made it. Face it, Rudey, you've been outplayed at every step of the way, manipulated like a gimp, especially with ARP and his meltdown. You had a funny gimmick going for a while but you simply didn't understand when it was time to let it drop and wind your necks in - well, I think you've learned a lesson...haven't you?

Don't get me wrong, kid...there's absolutely nothing personal in all this (which probably makes it even harder to accept from YOUR point of view) - you weren't an irritant or even a nuisance...you were simply a convenient site whose weaknesses Brawl Hall could easily exploit to prove our total dominance. I'm afraid that you were simply in the wrong place at the wrong time - I needed a stage for my return and the BH regs needed a patsy to prove to me that they were still the best and had the desire to be nasty bastards - Flame Champs fulfilled both those needs and Napalm In The Morning needs to be very grateful because, had you apologised to me, THEY would currently be the ones without a forum or a home.

Wel, Rudey, it's been fun but more pressing matters call...there's a forum we need to destroy for SoG so I'll be moving along now. You guys are more than welcome to return to Brawl Hall and take up residence as our official anti BH team...I've even unbanned ARP. Shame that you didn't apologise though.

BTW - nice forum you have here...another Proboards effort eh?Huh?

http://ringfever.proboards1.com/index.cgi?board=****&action=display&thread=661

Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2008, 06:45:45 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

They hate Brawl Hall.

I don't care.....BH is just a **** site....

I'm not that interested in **** sites for the reason I don't want to attract weird whackos.....I know enough in real life to then turn around and attract a worse bunch over the net.

that rsFear is a fair dinkum whack job if ever there was one.
Report Spam   Logged
Damion Hellstrom
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2008, 10:12:37 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

According to the post, Brawl-Hall pulled Rudy's pants down and spanked him rather badly.  And it's supposedly Rudy's fault, in that he was given the opportunity to apologize and refused.

No wonder why Rudy is so obsessed...he was defeated rather soundly and had to hide out at his own troll board.
Report Spam   Logged
Omnia
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2008, 10:11:06 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

I don't remember exactly what happened, Damion . . . [I could go back and re read the posts but I can't be bothered]  . . . but yes, Rude and the whole F/C forum was given a pumelling. Eventually some agreement was reached, and Rude  did have to compromise and toe the line to BH in some way I believe.

Caskur, the poster 'rsfear' is some sort of long distance lorry driver  . . . an uneducated lout who drives a truck from one lonely place to another for a living.
These people are usually strange in the head, unwashed and suffer constant road rage even when they park up!
Report Spam   Logged
Damion Hellstrom
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2008, 10:59:38 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Rudy's board exists because BH allows it to exist.  He's kind of like their ****.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2008, 11:14:46 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Rudy's board exists because BH allows it to exist.  He's kind of like their ****.

Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2008, 04:19:41 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Cool
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to: