Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
September 20, 2019, 01:26:36 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

Doomsday Wrote (and well written too)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Doomsday Wrote (and well written too)  (Read 561 times)
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« on: June 21, 2011, 10:47:44 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

I thought it was a great pity TDT ended up being total jerks.

Its nice belonging to forum (CO) where the admins don’t listen to weaklings who disguise themselves as bullies. Weakling Fleadung is one such cowardly person … she is a "group thinker"  group thinking is not my style and never will be although not always of course.

I shudder to think I would ever be so weak as to need a gang to back me up. But most of all, I am disappointed in my friend there at the now defunct TDT who threw me under a bus, hey Mark?… I think the saddest thing in life next to real life death, is losing a friend.

Dooms said they’re the biggest hypocrites and he is 100% correct and I add devious and dangerous as well and really, so is Brawl Hall but ladr is a good man… but he wasn’t always a good man to some as he admitted personally to me…

So, flaming has lost their talented posters and very few remain…. And reading “flamers and trolls” has become very tedious… it really has… they are so damn stupid ….no seriously, really stupid people..

If anyone knows the story of the vampire Lestat, a character from Ann Rice novels, these hybrid trolls of flaming like the Snorz and Fleadung are like vampires who never should have been allowed to be vampires in the first place. Lestat had to kill many of them…..lol…not that you actually can since they’re supposed to be immortal. It isn’t true of course… the angels themselves are “mortal” which means “able to die” and angels certainly can die…but that is another story on another subject.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!