Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
March 28, 2024, 08:26:09 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

My Quest For Justice

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: My Quest For Justice  (Read 1308 times)
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2011, 01:11:27 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Men against violence...

its only going to change when fathers and sons and brothers and uncles join forces to protect the women in their families and other's families, against violence.

**** on women globally is a national sport and there is no justice for the most part.

that has to be changed around.
Report Spam   Logged
zerotolerance

« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2011, 07:34:43 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

absolutely...

except, man can't take another man out for a good arse-whooping anymore.  They get arrested. 
Report Spam   Logged
icy

« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2011, 10:39:02 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Fix yourself before you go trying to fix
everybody else.
Report Spam   Logged

caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2011, 04:15:42 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

absolutely...

except, man can't take another man out for a good arse-whooping anymore.  They get arrested. 

formerly rapists were given a death penalty...

they removed the death penalty...

**** doesn't just happen to women... men, boys, old people and babies get raped...
Report Spam   Logged
zerotolerance

« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2011, 11:14:02 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Fix yourself before you go trying to fix
everybody else.

Who are you talking to?
Report Spam   Logged
zerotolerance

« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2011, 11:14:56 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

absolutely...

formerly rapists were given a death penalty...

they removed the death penalty...

**** doesn't just happen to women... men, boys, old people and babies get raped...

**** has never been punishable by death in this country.  I am amazed that you had it. 
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2011, 01:05:04 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

when there is a ****... most of the time the victims are killed..

the muslims kill their women..

read Gone With the Wind... you'll get some of your early history from it...  Wink

Report Spam   Logged
zerotolerance

« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2011, 08:33:39 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

read Gone With the Wind... you'll get some of your early history from it...  Wink

I have long been a fan of Gone with the Wind!   The first time I read it I was 15 and I read it twice I loved it so much.  I read it long before I ever saw the movie.   The movie leaves out a lot. 
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2011, 09:27:47 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

I have long been a fan of Gone with the Wind!   The first time I read it I was 15 and I read it twice I loved it so much.  I read it long before I ever saw the movie.   The movie leaves out a lot. 

yes, the book is fabulous.. I love it. But there is a comment in it where it says, (about the whites), that if a woman says she was raped, the family would rather kill her than allow people to know she was raped...and that seems to be how many cultures still are today (Muslims)... it brings shame on not only the victim but the family to.

its all very sad, a wrong... and what you're saying about women on the other board fabricating events so they'll have better odds in courts is diabolical towards other genuine cases...false allegations is so wrong... it causes people to wonder if a genuine case really is genuine.
Report Spam   Logged
zerotolerance

« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2011, 11:39:56 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

yes, the book is fabulous.. I love it. But there is a comment in it where it says, (about the whites), that if a woman says she was raped, the family would rather kill her than allow people to know she was raped...and that seems to be how many cultures still are today (Muslims)... it brings shame on not only the victim but the family to.

its all very sad, a wrong... and what you're saying about women on the other board fabricating events so they'll have better odds in courts is diabolical towards other genuine cases...false allegations is so wrong... it causes people to wonder if a genuine case really is genuine.

Yes it is diabolical.  Women can be diabolical and ruthless and cunning just as some men are. 

The world has gone mad, in my opinion.  I look for the enclaves of sanity, keep plugging along and hope for the best.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!