Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
March 29, 2024, 07:40:33 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

My Quest For Justice

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: My Quest For Justice  (Read 1336 times)
zerotolerance

« on: June 11, 2011, 01:19:03 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

With the gracious permission of the owner of this website, I am posting this last blog post from my blog about the subject.  My quest for justice is far from over.  I guess the question I would ask of any lurkers or posters here is, how much crap would you take from your criminal justice system.  Caskur was telling me that in Australia they have legal rackets going too, but it is place where the people don't have to be afraid to tell the police off.  Here even many in media seem afraid to criticize the police.  I have been criticized by some and praised by others for expecting justice.  I am a fierce patriot and I, in my heart of hearts know that there are core issues at stake here which have to do with the constitution, abuse of power, the value of all citizens, etc. 
"Thursday, June 9, 2011
Police Report of Dean West's Latest Arrest - Judge Nardulli's Actions Obstructed Justice
    As I shared on previous posts, Rebecca, one of the advocates at the DV shelter in Springfield, IL told me LOOONG ago that former Assistant State's Attorney Roma Larson stunk in court.  In a previous post I believe there is a link to a State Journal Register article about her being forced to resign in May 2010.   When Dean West contacted me AGAIN, in June of 2009 I was taping him.  I had begun taping him on another go-round in Spring of  2009, but I wasn't doing what he told me to in the manner he expected so he married Kathy Warren AGAIN (not really though because he was still married to Sherry West and I have a case for annulment/invalidity pending in Sangamon County Court under the case 2008 D 000214).  I believe he also married Kathy because he could count on being able to manipulate her into lying for him, as he had in the past (yes, the police and prosecutor have been given evidence of past manipulations) and so she would assist him in defrauding, even if it meant she convinced herself that his lies were true.  Kathy Warren stated to me, in phone conversations we had while I was in Tucson (after Dean West tricked me into giving up everything, even my car, and moving there) that she herself believed Dean West to be a sociopath.  She reportedly told others this as well and her family and friends had seen through him early on.  Police reports in Leland Grove, IL bear this out.  And, there are court records which bear this out.  Dean West takes pride in the fact that he can manipulate his victims into going back to him.  He openly brags about having been with so many women, over 130 last I heard from him.  In Summer of 2009, he didn't know that I was already trying to pressure the Sangamon County State's Attorney to re-open my cases against him.  I believed that taping him would prove he was psycho, and believe me, the recordings do (If you would like a CD e-mail me at robindwest@gmail.com) for who would believe such insanity if they didn't hear it themselves?  I was later told by the Springfield PD that because of their two-party-consent to record phone calls law in Illinois (needs to be repealed), they could not be used.  Readers, be clear on this, Ohio is a one-party-consent state and it is perfectly legal for me to have recorded our conversations.  Really, if the charges were federal, the federal law does allow one party consent to record.

Anyway, I believe I previously shared that once again, I wasn't performing fast enough for Dean, for he wanted me to come to Springfield right away, and I have him on tape going on for quite awhile about how I was going to come on Greyhound in July, 2009.  He had left Kathy Warren after a couple of months of marriage, at least, that is what he told me.  He started acting strangely so I google searched him and found that he had placed an ad for a woman on The Experience Project.   I messaged warnings to the women and I guess I shared a story about it publicly and didn't realize, but my dear friend Janet Makinen read my post and contacted me and made the connection that Dean, who had already solicited her affections, was the same man.  She was shocked because she had passed him on to her friend Kathleen, who had been living there with her Florida for about 2 years.  She tried to warn Kathleen, but in only two weeks time, Dean had romanced Kathleen, whose background made her vulnerable to him and his baloney (I have talked to other victims and he uses the same MO and the same lines).   I have shared on previous posts about that too.   Kathleen slammed her bedroom door, a door in Janet's own home, in her face.  Janet had had enough (there is more to her having had enough I have mentioned in a previous post).  She gave her a deadline to be out.  She had helped Kathleen get a 25 dollar an hour job and never dreamed she would up and leave it and go to Illinois.  Dean West can be quite good at manipulating vulnerable women.  There has been a long string of them since he began hurting women over 20 years ago (Normal, Illinois Police Report of his arrest for strangling his first wife bears this out, as well as a slew of other reports and arrests).

Not long after Kathleen arrived, Dean abused her and threatened to kill her, according to her childhood friend Arthur Vogel.  Mr. Vogel not only told me that, but he told Janet Makinen and a Springfield, Illinois Police Department Sgt. (yes, the prosecutor was informed.  There is a copy of the fax in google docs, linked to in another post on this blog).   But when the police showed up after speaking with Arthur Vogel, to do a well-check, Kathleen lied and said Dean never hurt her.  You see, Arthur had seen the injuries to Kate when she had fled to her home state of NY, after that DV and threats.  She left Mr. Vogel and his wife a note saying that she knew it was bad for her but she was returning to Illinois.  She had some sort of run-in with her family there that upset her, according to Mr. Vogel. 

In August, 2009, Dean went to court and actually whined that I was telling people he was a psychopath/sociopath  and an abuser of women.  I won't go into all the details now.  He was doing it to take away from my credibility so he could fool Kathleen, plus, by then he knew I was fighting to have him charged for past crimes against me.   I have shared in detail here in the past and I filed several court motions (now I know how to get a hearing scheduled).  I even filed a motion for Recusal but was sick and my continuance, filed about 5 days prior, was not granted by Judge Childress, because in Sangamon County, I was told by his secretary, the Judge expects one to appear to ask for a continuance.  How logical is that, especially if one lives in Ohio?  A grand motion the recusal petition was, with many exhibits.   I have learned so much about our screwed-up legal system and the differences between states.   One man's justice is another man's poor excuse for it, if he happens to live in another state.   I went to fight it.  How ridiculous was it, after all?  I had bad advice over the phone from Land of Lincoln Legal Services, so I wasn't completely prepared.  Judge Nardulli doesn't even know all of the law, it seems, when it comes to admissible net evidence from anonymous and not present third parties, and the federal law applying when the party recording lives in a state where it is allowed.  Also, the judge lost control of the hearing and kept rebuking Dean but when I had a breakdown and could not speak, instead of calling a recess, the judge badgered me, "Are you going to ask him a question Ms. West?" while my head was literally on the table.  I felt dizzy and like I wanted to crawl under the table or into a corner of the room and curl up in a ball.  I was having PTS flashbacks.   It was all insane, as most things with Mr. West turn out to be.  Anyway, this line is a link to the Freedom of Information Act supplied police report of Dean's last arrest.  When I read it aloud to my friend Janet Makinen, I choked up, because I experienced similar, so similar.    Also, here is the link itself: https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B1-3Sd8I_V7BYjUzMTkyYzgtODg0OS00MTM4LWJjMDgtZjhhYjY0NmMwNDE4&hl=en_US.  Be sure to read the Sangamon County Court Docket of the DV charge resulting from this report.  It was dismissed because the victim could not be reached.  There is a document on file with the Illinois Secretary of State which proves where Ms Callahan was, for she was listed as a director of the foundation again.  So, Mr. Dean West violated a criminal restraining order to stay away from the victim with no ramifications.  EVERY one of Dean's adult female victims that were also involved with him romantically, that I know about has had some mental/emotional problems.  NOT one is the "perfect victim" either, with something in their life Dean can twist to use against them, or to manipulate them.  EVERY one!   The children he hurt?  Innocents, but he did not care.  He burned my granddaughter's back with a cigarette and once again, there was NO investigation because the prosecutor didn't tell the police to do more than draft a report! A police report is NOT an investigation.  According to his oldest adopted son, he literally tortured he and his brother.  His name and number at the time were also given to the police and prosecutor and the FBI.

Through this blog, someone called me, another person who Judge Nardulli has not treated fairly, another person whose life he screwed up for 10 years running!  And through that person, I met two others who have been disgusted with Judge Nardulli.   And, I heard last week yet another person complained to the court administrator about him!  Judge Nardulli is a witness to the fact that Kathy Warren complained that she felt Dean West conned her into buying the foundation house.  Alas, in a justice system where justice seems wanting, there is no transcript of the hearing!   In Ohio we use digital recording if there is no court reporter present!   Anyway, it was the prosecutor, once again, who screwed up by not telling Kathy Warren, and her sister Carol Ersery Warren (both former directors of the original Encyclopedia Foundation and so public figures) to make a police report in order for them to consider charging him.  Instead, some lazy excuse of a state's attorney, told the receptionist to tell them to consult a private attorney.   Lying to citizens about crime victim's rights and proper reporting protocal does NOT fall under prosecutor discretion!  I wonder if Judge Nardulli even remembers that. He was hearing Kathy Warren's Motion to Show Cause for Contempt Against Dean in 2008 and told her if she felt that Dean defrauded her she should see the State's Attorney (see the Sangamon County Court Docket), according to Ms. Warren and Mr. West who called to tell me right after the hearing.   I am not alone in my bad experiences with Judge Nardulli.   So, like Dean's adopted son calling me because of this blog, I was again fortunate that someone did a google search and hit this site . 

Again, here is the recording of Captain Rush of the Sangamon County Sheriff's Department, whose comment that he wished they could investigate all crimes stirs me to action.   Detective Anderson of the Springfield, PD told me long ago my problem was the prosecutor.  It has been denied by the prosecutor's office there, the fact that they sometimes or perhaps often, dictate what the police invest time and money into investigating.

(QUALIFICATION: The people discussed on this blog are or have been supposed directors of what have been purported to be charitable foundations, The Myria Foundation, and The Encyclopedia Foundationand so are public figures subject to public scrutiny of their character. I was a duped into becoming involved, first as a "director" of The Encyclopedia Foundation and then as a "Founding Director" of The Myria Foundation, verifiable with the Illinois Secretary of State's office. I paid to incorporate The Myria Foundation and I have a legal right to discuss this.  This is MY life, and I am a witness to crimes no one seems to want to do anything about. I have over 2 inches of documents and hours of wav. files to back me up and the alleged illegal behaviors here have been reported to the Attorney General's office in Illinois as well as the State's Attorney of Sangamon County and the Springfield Police, and are part of various court records.  It is my layman's opinion that Dean West is a sociopath, based on observed and documented behaviors.  He was recently charged with DV and prior to that was on probation for resisting a peace officer.  I know there is a warrant out for him violating the RO of one of his net victims in Paterson, New Jersey and there is a felony warrant out of Sioux Falls, South Dakota right now also for a sixth degree felony, violation of a stalking restraining order.  Any questions? Feel free to e-mail me at robindwest@gmail.com or call me at 440-285-2648. Google "Kathleen Callahan and Ambien" for links with information showing Kathleen Callahan is a public figure.  My friend Janet Makinen was involved in that suit as well and you can see her involvement if you google her name with Ambien.)"
www.themyriafoundation.org 
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2011, 01:34:51 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

A crime was committed on you and you need real justice.

Let's hope you get it.
Report Spam   Logged
zerotolerance

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2011, 02:28:11 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

A crime was committed on you and you need real justice.

Let's hope you get it.

I will keep trying....
It's not about Dean.

I matter.

All his victims matter and what happened to us all does matter.

No one matters to Dean but Dean. 
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2011, 04:32:04 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

He needs rehab or a lobotomy, whichever will work best.

Grin

Report Spam   Logged
icy

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2011, 12:26:09 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

All of you Dean obsessed weirdo's need to
let it go and move ON.  Good lord, how long
has this been?  Stop being VICTIMS.  It's your
own choice. 
Report Spam   Logged

caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2011, 12:43:00 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

own choice. 

I am 1. not obsessed with Dean. 2. couldn't give a **** whether he lives or dies and 3. am allowing a person (zerotolerance) to get the closure she wants like I did with all the other women who came into my life post Deano.

and you will allow her the same opportunity tyia.

Report Spam   Logged
icy

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2011, 10:18:58 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

She shoulda had closure years ago.

Revenge is not closure. 
Report Spam   Logged

caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2011, 11:04:17 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

She shoulda had closure years ago.

Revenge is not closure. 

A serious crime was committed on her person and on her grandchild.

what happened to her matters because she matters.
Report Spam   Logged
icy

« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2011, 11:39:16 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Absolutely but if she matters at all to herself she'd
stop obsessing, forgive, forget and move ON.  That's
closure.  Stop inviting victimization into your life.  Respect
yourself enough to let go.
Report Spam   Logged

caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2011, 11:49:52 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

You don't get it.... he is a criminal and he is still doing crime on his latest victim...

did you know he stole his adopted son's social security number and ran up huge debts?

He is another ted bundy type character.... trust me on that one...

Report Spam   Logged
icy

« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2011, 12:11:55 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

He'll get his.  He can't use and abuse all his life
and get away with it.  Justice will be served in the
long run but it's not going to help anyone to continue
choosing to be a victim.  Some people enjoy being the
victim without ever admitting to it.  Not healthy.
Report Spam   Logged

caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2011, 02:31:21 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

He'll get his.  He can't use and abuse all his life
and get away with it.  Justice will be served in the
long run but it's not going to help anyone to continue
choosing to be a victim.  Some people enjoy being the
victim without ever admitting to it.  Not healthy.

this is my aunty's view also. however, the next victim will be told the same thing you're saying and be put off with prosecuting him and so the abuse continues.

I saw on Oprah recently that many women of middle age with good incomes (no dummies) were given AIDS by a man now jailed for that who had many girlfriends on the toe at once. Dozens of women were given AIDS by him. None of them knew each other and they all had to look out for each other once the AIDS was exposed.

It takes a special kind of bravery for someone to fight odds and get justice.

I couldn't be bothered but then again, I have no need to be in a relationship if ever I become single again... its not going to happen to me but that isn't to say something else could happen to me and I would have to make a decision to flee or stand and fight.

and I am a fighter...
Report Spam   Logged
zerotolerance

« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2011, 05:27:59 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

own choice. 

This isn't about Dean, it's about ME and the fact that I matter.  And it is about the greater issues at hand.  I have become an activist because of all this.  www.citizensforalawabidingsociety.blogspot.com is also mine...and is just starting out.  I have filed lawsuits and plan to do more.   

Why do you assume that because someone fights for what is right, the right outcome that they are still being "victims."  Why because some group of net thugs deemed it so?  People who abused his victims right along with him?

It is not about victimhood, it is about empowerment.  I am glad Caskur has the guts to do what is right.  That DOES take guts. 
Report Spam   Logged
caskur
Administrator

« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2011, 06:17:44 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Perhaps yo ladies might like to view on google, 'White Ribbon Day".

SS~
Report Spam   Logged

zerotolerance

« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2011, 08:48:01 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Perhaps yo ladies might like to view on google, 'White Ribbon Day".

SS~

white ribbon day? 
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!