Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
March 28, 2024, 04:14:39 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

The Royal Wedding

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: The Royal Wedding  (Read 126 times)
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« on: April 30, 2011, 12:21:24 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

The monarchy heads 1.8 billion strong and is the stable and continuing fabric of the Commonwealth. The Queen is the head of her Military and her military cannot go to war, without her signature. Governments come and go, but the monarchy are forever. They live a life of complete servitude, at least the ones higher up the pecking order do... maybe the minor ones screw around but I can assure you, they're not just decoration like the media portray them as.

Put it this way, the Queen and her family won't be taking off in a jet if the UK is attacked like the President of USA does if the USA is attacked... the Queen and her family will be fighting for the UK....

Amongst the doom and gloom on the planet, it was such a lovely day... and he couldn't have picked a more stunning and lovely wife.....

may they live a long time and have lots of gorgeous looking children.... and as for you people who would discard the monarchy..... a pox on your miserable scum sucking souls.

Someone just disputed me on another board about use of the word servitude...

this was my reply...

Yes, I mean servitude... the Queen lives on taxes and still works a full day's work in her 80's no matter what, rain, hail or snow... that is servitude.

The boys all serve/d in the military and that is NOT a comfortable job...

The only time they have a little pleasure is on holiday skiing or some such **** where the press hound them to death making out they're part of some type of idle rich sponges on society. Hell, even Catherine's engagement ring was second hand... poor William couldn't afford a new one on his piddly salary, could he?

The Queen has only missed half a dozen appearances in her 80+ lifetime due to her back and her husband stepped up in her place...

servitude until she dies... which hopefully won't be for a long, long time.

As for republicans, they should go and live in a republic with all the other dupes who think presidents and despots - (who can't be sacked when they do a rotten job) - ruling over them is better than a constitutional monarch...
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2011, 02:38:01 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Only criticism I have on the whole even were the tacky hats on the princesses Eugenie and Beatrice....

yuk, yuk, and double yuk...

what were they thinking?... blue dress must have been the WORST dress in the whole church..

* 401520-britain-royal-wedding.jpg (75.23 KB, 650x366 - viewed 12 times.)
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!