Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
April 20, 2024, 03:09:25 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

3rd Rail Shout Box

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: 3rd Rail Shout Box  (Read 1395 times)
zerotolerance

« on: April 13, 2011, 08:57:38 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Yeah he called the police in my country and told them I was harrassing him...

they actually showed up 2 MONTHS LATER .,...lol, that is how much they thought of his complaint but I was armed with the tapes and they LAUGHED their arses off.

He harrassed my Step-father as well.

I know he said to you things he said to me... I recognized it on your phone call tapes...

Dean and I spoke over the phone for 10 hours a day, for 4 months... yes really that much.

Yep, that is how he pursued me, for hours a day on the phone.  He had a cell phone in his adopted son's name at some point back then.  Sharyn said the one he had when he was with her was in the kid's name.  He forced Kathy, the one he met in Springfield, who paid cash for the foundation house he lives in today, to allow him to take over her AT&T account, and he sent me a cell phone on that account.  Then he began calling me all through the day.  I was in college then and he wanted me to talk in between classes.  He tried to take up all the time I was supposed to be taking care of my granddaughter.  He was mad when I had to work on assignments.  That is what he did with this last one too, whose name is Kate.  My friend, whom she lived with in Florida, said Dean monopolized her time every minute she was not at work and it only took him two weeks to woo her.   Poor Sherry and those boys.  They suffered torture.  There is no other word for it but torture.  Meanwhile he was romancing you while he was abusing them.  And after you, he was blogging against abuse on Lachaim while abusing her and the boys.  He is a true sociopath.   

Again, kudos to you for coming forth with those tapes.  I have thought of putting up more of what I have online.  I know I filed the CD with the federal court.  You can view the case here: http://www.ilcd.uscourts.gov/epa.htm  but you have to register.  I am registered to view it.  The wheels of justice turn slowly sometimes.  Yesterday, I was called by the Clerk in the other court out there and my poverty affidavit was approved.  So, now there is a hearing date.   It doesn't show online on the seventh judicial circuit court site yet but the notice of hearing was filed today for the annulment on the bigamy!  Woohoo!  I want that marriage declared invalid, as it was invalid.   

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!