Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
March 29, 2024, 12:46:57 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

3rd Rail Shout Box

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: 3rd Rail Shout Box  (Read 1375 times)
zerotolerance

« on: April 13, 2011, 07:09:05 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Caskur: I read over this last shoutbox and I have to say that I am grateful caskur decided to put up those recordings.  The man uses a script I swear!   I heard much of the same words, and word for word!

I too talked to his parents, over a period of many months.  They pray for me and all of their son's victims every day.  I have been in communication with his first wife, who he was arrested for strangling over 20 years ago!   I know his natural son and have talked with both his adopted sons.   He hurts children, not just women.  I am sure caskur heard his baloney about his sons.  Reality is that they lived with a cruel monster and last I knew, if they saw him they would inflict physical harm on him.  The poor younger one!   The older one told me Kathy, that Dean didn't even care about them enough to keep his courtship of you secret.  He romanced you within earshot of his wife and kids!   The older adopted son came back from Iraq and booted him out. 

The Brain: Caskur is not alone in being duped by him or sucked up into his web.  I tried to stop the last known victim from being duped and so did the woman she lived with.  In two weeks he talked her into giving up her 25 dollar an hour job and moving to Illinois.  She fled him early on after he hurt and threatened her.  Then returned, telling her friends she knew it was bad for her.  Later he was charged with hurting her and she reconciled with him again!   I have a federal lawsuit pending against him and have filed for invalidity of marriage.   I have found there is much support out there online for people who have been victimized like caskur and all his victims.  So, even though I feel stupid sometimes and have taken a really good look at how I became and remained involved with him, I take comfort in the fact that I am not alone, and that he has been able to fool a number of women.   A woman who knew him in Alaska, prior to Sherry, found me through my blog and has contacted the FBI to tell them that he used to plot about exploiting women, while sitting on her couch!  She doesn't even understand why she entertained him as a friend at this point.  The fight isn't over for me.  Many women who go through this type of thing aren't helped by law enforcement.  And what I have found is that the primary reason is budgets.  Law enforcement in America blows off many a crime victim.  So, as a citizen and a human, it won't be over for me until I can do something with what I have learned, to affect real changes in the system.   I have been sending out FOIA (freedom of information act) requests to gather evidence in the form of police reports and court documents to show a pattern of behavior and what caskur has done is going to help tremendously!   

Caskur:  Was there a police report or incident report written up after the police heard the tapes?   
I ask because I actually have him on tape playing the hang up game, more than once and on one of the rounds, he actually says "My name is Dean West and I am violating a restraining order!"  He did play the hang up game to set us up. That sort of thing also goes along with the restraining orders he has filed and attempted to file against his victims, which are documented in court records. 
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!