Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
April 19, 2024, 05:22:39 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

Embarrassing **** Up

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Embarrassing **** Up  (Read 137 times)
caskur
Administrator

« on: September 10, 2008, 01:18:40 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Malaysian man gets nut stuck around ****

A Malaysian welder had to have a nut removed from around his **** after an attempt to lengthen it before he gets engaged next week went embarrassingly wrong, a news report said.

The nut got stuck on his **** following an ****, the Star newspaper said, forcing him to seek help at a hospital in southern Johor state.

Staff from the Sultanah Aminah hospital had to drain some blood from the **** and cut away a top layer of skin before the object could be removed, the newspaper said.

It said the fire and rescue department were also involved in trying to remove the nut from the unnamed welder, who is in his 20s and hoped the nut would weigh down his **** to make it longer.

"The patient is now recovering and we hope to discharge him today (Sunday)," hospital director Daud Abdul Rahim told the Star.

On August 25, another young man in Kuala Lumpur had tried to increase his sexual prowess by slipping a steel ring around his ****, forcing the fire department to cut off the ring after doctors were unable to remove it, the newspaper said.

- AFP
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Outlawed
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2008, 01:41:01 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

haha,

#2 Know Your Anatomy (Philadelphia, PA):

As a fourth year medical student on a psychiatry rotation, I was required to spend some time in the geriatric psch unit. One of the first patients I had to see required a rectal exam.

I entered the room, introduced myself, and performed a fairly complete history and physical exam. Then, I explained to the patient the reasons for the rectal exam and she agreed. I drew the curtain and began to do the exam. While unfastening the tape of the woman's adult diaper, someone entered the room and said, "Housekeeping! I'm just gonna get the trash."

I kept on with the exam and readied the KY Jelly, only to find that the patient's bottom was covered with stool. Rather than take the easy way out and just test a sample of stool, I proceeded to sift through stool until I could properly perform the exam.

My technique left a lot to be desired however, because I soon heard the patient scream, "Hey! You're in the wrong hole!" Entirely embarrassed, I heme tested her stool, washed my hands and left, only to find the janitor outside of the room leaning on his cart laughing so hard he could barely get the words out, "You ain't married are ya buddy?"
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!