Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
April 19, 2024, 02:45:46 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

My Global Warming Rant

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: My Global Warming Rant  (Read 569 times)
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« on: January 22, 2011, 11:40:16 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

No, not really but a woman on Megan’s board is a nurse that supervises many Indian staff and she says they’re arrogant, lazy and dirty. She caught one helping herself to the patients dinners, tasting some ham and then placing it back on the plate…. She said she gave her a filthy look, went up to all the food and tossed it in the bin and redid it all…. She cannot believe the staff from India are supposed to be trained nurses…. She said the standard on hygiene is woeful….

There have been a few nasty restaurants caught by TV current affairs shows having kitchens that were so bad, it was a wonder no one had died from food poising…. And you see, there restaurant near me and the Indian chef has all these awards … they do amazing things with spices…. Really fantastic stuff, but they just aren’t hygienic and that isn’t good enough…. Nasty bacterial infections  with no cures that stemmed in India and now presenting themselves at our hospitals and in the USA as well…. I’m worried, really worried.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!