Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
March 28, 2024, 01:42:03 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

My Global Warming Rant

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: My Global Warming Rant  (Read 558 times)
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« on: January 21, 2011, 11:42:26 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Quote from: arthurbwoodfellow board=general thread=6385 post=119810 time=1295658504
Cascurry... if the subject bores you then why respond by being negative inkind...that my friend doesn't illiciit anything but a darkside to your nature.

Easier to bury your head in the sands towards the greatset threat to the Australian way of life that could possibly be, than accept climate change is going create havoc for all Australians.

This is only the begining....and for some oh its boring..lets move on and forget about it, it will all be better tommorrow....!!...incedible, Abbotts has done a good job on the gullible.

I have a scientific journalist in my pocket... she is an Aussie girl now living in San Francisco, she left to go back two days ago.... she has worked in science for the UK government, has been in the a former inner circle Labor Premieres office in my state and her husband is a working UK jounalist in the USA working as a journalist....

having said all that, she also thinks climate change is a natural occurrence… her mother, father (deceased) are/were scientists AND so are her younger sisters.. Just because YOU think it is all manmade, doesn’t make it so….not all scientists think it is either.

You think you can control the weather? No one can…what is more, MOST people also know its all frogshit about global warming being caused by mankind…the laymen and the scientists…

I personally am  leaving a low carbon footprint on the planet, to the best of my ability… I built an eco friendly house, I have eco friendly cars…. I recycle… I do the best of my ability within my limited knowledge and in the spirit of saving as much money as I can…. In other words, I am not wasteful, or an impulse buyer and I think green before I do anything… and the majority of people I know do the same.. The ones that don’t, don’t even rate a blimp on the eternity scales grand scheme….

It’s bad enough listening to the end of the world on news items, doco’s, churches, the net without having YOU continually pump this board with the same rhetoric as that reject buzz did with real estate bubbles, stock crashes, and pig flu viruses…

Who cares? You cannot even control the  plastic crap they put in the oceans…..

The greatest threat to the Australian way of life is introducing a multicultural society at a more alarming rate than Aussies are breeding… and Aussies aren’t breeding… the blow-ins are…

The immigrants DO NOT LOVE AUSTRALIA… THEY DO NOT LOVE THE ANIMALS…. They have murdered their own wildlife to extinction in their own countries and they’re going to murder ours to extinction as well. Their motto is, if it moves and its free, eat it. Australia needed immigrants like a dog needed tape worm carrying fleas…. And the politicians and lawyers in this country will help to quicken our complete destruction and they‘re the tapeworm in the fleas….

Then the big movers will waltz right in and start mining the yellow cake and other minerals….you and I will be dead and the young ones will be slaves learning to either speak Chinese, or Indian.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

TheJudge
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2011, 01:31:08 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

There is a huge population of people from India in the Greater Toronto area (in Canada).  Now, they are spreading out and they are showing up more and more in my area (about 80 km West of Toronto).

They filled their own country with over-population and now they are spilling out into our countries.

I know it sounds a little racist, but I think they should make it legal to bow hunt them for sport (and population control).
Report Spam   Logged

I am TheJudge.  I am fair.  And I have the power.
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2011, 03:26:28 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Everyone is worried about the big over-populated countries and the strain on our services....I know the Canadians are as well.
Report Spam   Logged
TheJudge
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2011, 11:26:56 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Plus, they are smelly.

Have you noticed that?
Report Spam   Logged

caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2011, 11:40:16 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

No, not really but a woman on Megan’s board is a nurse that supervises many Indian staff and she says they’re arrogant, lazy and dirty. She caught one helping herself to the patients dinners, tasting some ham and then placing it back on the plate…. She said she gave her a filthy look, went up to all the food and tossed it in the bin and redid it all…. She cannot believe the staff from India are supposed to be trained nurses…. She said the standard on hygiene is woeful….

There have been a few nasty restaurants caught by TV current affairs shows having kitchens that were so bad, it was a wonder no one had died from food poising…. And you see, there restaurant near me and the Indian chef has all these awards … they do amazing things with spices…. Really fantastic stuff, but they just aren’t hygienic and that isn’t good enough…. Nasty bacterial infections  with no cures that stemmed in India and now presenting themselves at our hospitals and in the USA as well…. I’m worried, really worried.
Report Spam   Logged
Sera the Drip
troll

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2011, 06:06:17 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Quote from: arthurbwoodfellow board=general thread=6385 post=119810 time=1295658504
Cascurry... if the subject bores you then why respond by being negative inkind...that my friend doesn't illiciit anything but a darkside to your nature.

Easier to bury your head in the sands towards the greatset threat to the Australian way of life that could possibly be, than accept climate change is going create havoc for all Australians.

This is only the begining....and for some oh its boring..lets move on and forget about it, it will all be better tommorrow....!!...incedible, Abbotts has done a good job on the gullible.

I have a scientific journalist in my pocket... she is an Aussie girl now living in San Francisco, she left to go back two days ago.... she has worked in science for the UK government, has been in the a former inner circle Labor Premieres office in my state and her husband is a working UK jounalist in the USA working as a journalist....

having said all that, she also thinks climate change is a natural occurrence… her mother, father (deceased) are/were scientists AND so are her younger sisters.. Just because YOU think it is all manmade, doesn’t make it so….not all scientists think it is either.

You think you can control the weather? No one can…what is more, MOST people also know its all frogshit about global warming being caused by mankind…the laymen and the scientists…

I personally am  leaving a low carbon footprint on the planet, to the best of my ability… I built an eco friendly house, I have eco friendly cars…. I recycle… I do the best of my ability within my limited knowledge and in the spirit of saving as much money as I can…. In other words, I am not wasteful, or an impulse buyer and I think green before I do anything… and the majority of people I know do the same.. The ones that don’t, don’t even rate a blimp on the eternity scales grand scheme….

It’s bad enough listening to the end of the world on news items, doco’s, churches, the net without having YOU continually pump this board with the same rhetoric as that reject buzz did with real estate bubbles, stock crashes, and pig flu viruses…

Who cares? You cannot even control the  plastic crap they put in the oceans…..

The greatest threat to the Australian way of life is introducing a multicultural society at a more alarming rate than Aussies are breeding… and Aussies aren’t breeding… the blow-ins are…

The immigrants DO NOT LOVE AUSTRALIA… THEY DO NOT LOVE THE ANIMALS…. They have murdered their own wildlife to extinction in their own countries and they’re going to murder ours to extinction as well. Their motto is, if it moves and its free, eat it. Australia needed immigrants like a dog needed tape worm carrying fleas…. And the politicians and lawyers in this country will help to quicken our complete destruction and they‘re the tapeworm in the fleas….

Then the big movers will waltz right in and start mining the yellow cake and other minerals….you and I will be dead and the young ones will be slaves learning to either speak Chinese, or Indian.

I actually agree with your whole point casker. I've been saying this for a while. There's no **** global warming. Only weather going in natural cycles.
Report Spam   Logged

The Hairy Ladybeast of Flametown.

TheJudge
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2011, 12:31:47 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Things that we do does affect the weather on a global basis.  When we leak billions of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico, there are long-term, global effects.  Certainly, these disasters can occur naturally, too.  But to think that nothing we do can affect the global temperature is naive.

Humans have been upsetting the balance of nature and creating mass pollution for how long now?  50 years?  75 years?  Hey, go ahead and claim a couple of hundred years.  The fact is, it has been a very short time, relative to the age of our planet.  And as we destroy another species and clear another 1000 acres of rainforest and dump another 1000 tonnes of plastic into the Pacific, you just sit there and confidently tell us that what we do is not significant.

It's probably too late anyhow.
Report Spam   Logged

caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2011, 01:12:38 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Humans have been upsetting the balance of nature and creating mass pollution for how long now?  50 years?  75 years? 

I think its related to the heavy production of plastic... which actually fits your time line... 
rubber, paper and glass were once used are three products that have been replaced with plastic....they complained about forests being cut down so plastic saw a surgence when milk bottles were replaced with waxed cardboard and then later, plastic.... You need oil to produce plastic.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!