Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
April 19, 2024, 11:25:55 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

Evil Bogan Threathens MORE Mod Panel Abuse

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Evil Bogan Threathens MORE Mod Panel Abuse  (Read 578 times)
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« on: January 13, 2011, 03:40:07 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

nail meets hammer..

Gabriel/spoon/whomever you are....you are clearly mentally ill, as you constantly and obsessively bash this forum, and farmer, yet you appear here all day long every day dominating the poast count here. You obviously can't help yourself. And your obsession with caskur is almost beyond analysis....I'm talking Fatal Attraction. You act like the little boy on the playground pulling her pigtails so she'll notice you and respond. I guess that's your idea of entertainment, but it sure seems like it would get old after awhile. Especially if you consider yourself a stable adult.

I've visited some of these other 'flame' forums that send in their scouts and their raids, and frankly they all seem to be little clubhouses for the cliques that own/run them....with maybe 5-10 frequent poasters, or less, and a generally negative/hateful atmosphere. They pale in comparison to CO in my opinion. This forum has different areas for different tastes, a pretty large membership of regular poasters, and best of all, you know its not all negative Bullshit all the time if you're not in the mood for that tripe. No, its NOT the KING of FLAME FORUMS. So the **** what? I don't think it has ever intended to be that, and I've been here since the beginning, off and on.

All the fight board **** came long AFTER CO was already well into its comfortable existence. Face it, farmer has created a pretty decent, and well-visited place on the web here for the folks that like it. Its made itself into a nice target for people who seem to have no other motivation other than to be haters.

So thanks for keeping the poast count up, Gabe! Traffic is always a good thing for a site owner.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!