Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
March 29, 2024, 06:06:16 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

Evil Bogan Threathens MORE Mod Panel Abuse

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Evil Bogan Threathens MORE Mod Panel Abuse  (Read 569 times)
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« on: January 09, 2011, 05:55:26 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Quote from: caskur;3359639
having a tiny amount of Grand Marnier a couple of times a year doesn't warrant being headed under "drinking"...

Here, the pav got dropped out of the car... can you believe it? Anyway, I will save you a piece that didn't get squished, ok? Your name is on it...

Quote from: sum cun`T;3359658
So much for it being "my" piece of pav... can't even get some 22 stone sandgroping sow to take a dump on it!

The eggs used to make it were probably off anyway. With a bit of luck the tart cops a case of food poisoning and falls **** first on the business end of the bottle. making it shatter and giving her her first menstrual flow in six decades.

Quote from: Evil Blood;3359675
And another decent thread turns into Pig's personal sty.

Cathy - I'm done with your bullshit - refrain from posting on this forum or have everything you post dumpstered.  It's not open for discussion.

Quote from: Evil Blood;3359675
And another decent thread turns into Pig's personal sty.

Cathy - I'm done with your bullshit - refrain from posting on this forum or have everything you post dumpstered.  It's not open for discussion.

Quote from: caskur;3359901
Here, my cousin had your piece instead.....

she thanks you greatly...

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

flabio
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2011, 12:42:23 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

I've taken to lurking at the flamers hall the last couple of days. It appears that Evil Moron is quick to make with the dumpster threat. This is just my opinion, but threating panel abuse every time you start to feel a little bit of heat is just weak ass shite if you ask me...
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2011, 01:42:44 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Its time to take him apart...

he needs taking down a peg or two...

but it's hard to take down someone as low as shark ****...
Report Spam   Logged
flabio
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2011, 03:29:58 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Its time to take him apart...

he needs taking down a peg or two...

but it's hard to take down someone as low as shark ****...

I hope CF stay's around for a bit. We could make a real game out of this.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2011, 07:23:36 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

lol... make him stay.  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
flabio
Global Moderator

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2011, 04:09:51 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

lol... make him stay.  Grin

That would be cool. He's always has no shortage of input for any group he participates in. Like him or not...

Anyways..

I've noticed on assjammer where that FEEB has gloating on about crashing the SPQRK board and on how he's going to take CO down next.

Is he really just this big of a joke?

Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2011, 11:48:53 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

He was here.... he couldn't get in because the server was down....

From the admin of the help site

VVVVVV

SMF For Free
Administrator

smfforfree4.com - Issues
« on: January 10, 2011, 07:50:06 pm » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sites hosted on smfforfree4.com are currently offline due to the IP that was used to host the sites was accidentally reassigned by our server provider to another customer and we are currently working with them to get the IP returned to our account.

Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2011, 03:40:07 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

nail meets hammer..

Gabriel/spoon/whomever you are....you are clearly mentally ill, as you constantly and obsessively bash this forum, and farmer, yet you appear here all day long every day dominating the poast count here. You obviously can't help yourself. And your obsession with caskur is almost beyond analysis....I'm talking Fatal Attraction. You act like the little boy on the playground pulling her pigtails so she'll notice you and respond. I guess that's your idea of entertainment, but it sure seems like it would get old after awhile. Especially if you consider yourself a stable adult.

I've visited some of these other 'flame' forums that send in their scouts and their raids, and frankly they all seem to be little clubhouses for the cliques that own/run them....with maybe 5-10 frequent poasters, or less, and a generally negative/hateful atmosphere. They pale in comparison to CO in my opinion. This forum has different areas for different tastes, a pretty large membership of regular poasters, and best of all, you know its not all negative Bullshit all the time if you're not in the mood for that tripe. No, its NOT the KING of FLAME FORUMS. So the **** what? I don't think it has ever intended to be that, and I've been here since the beginning, off and on.

All the fight board **** came long AFTER CO was already well into its comfortable existence. Face it, farmer has created a pretty decent, and well-visited place on the web here for the folks that like it. Its made itself into a nice target for people who seem to have no other motivation other than to be haters.

So thanks for keeping the poast count up, Gabe! Traffic is always a good thing for a site owner.
Report Spam   Logged
Sera the Drip
troll

« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2011, 05:51:12 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Could you 2 be even more up each others asses?
Report Spam   Logged

The Hairy Ladybeast of Flametown.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!