Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
March 28, 2024, 01:19:31 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

Watching EB and Cass Squeal Over Flame Town

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Watching EB and Cass Squeal Over Flame Town  (Read 161 times)
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« on: November 13, 2010, 07:47:01 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Would that be a pair tart?  Get it - conjoined twins LOL...

Gee I'm pretty sure if I'd posted a copy of sun Cun~Ts 'cunty face' on open forum TWap would have put a spoiler tag on it, but then, on this forum, it's one rule for some and a different one for others.
BTW - why does every chop of yours have that over the top orange cast, you can achieve clour unity by adjusting each layer , that's what real choppers are able to do  :LMAO:

Quote from: Evil Blood;2885903
You notice that she's stolen one of Sum cun`T's chops and put it in there?  The fugly Pig who always whines about others stealing her work has openly stolen one of cun`T's for the SECOND time and even stole one of Cass's chops and tried to pretend it was hers.
I guess hypocrisy and pathological lies come naturally when your life is as empty, meaningless and worthless as Pig's.

A pair of whining psychopaths, EB and his conjoined psychopathic phuck buddy scream about Sc’T public picture in my chop and want censorship…the whole picture is made up from various sources and yet they fail to complain about those….Nope, just sc‘T picture…lol  It is so obvious they really, really hate that one being displayed…. Not because they’re worried about Sc’T sensibilities being damaged but purely because they didn’t think that picture was still around. It must embarrass them somewhat while everyone else laugh their arses off.

So if anyone wants a copy of the said offending picture… feel free to ask me and its yours. In fact, add it to every chop you do of the demented pair so we can watch them squeal over flame cyber-space some more.

This pair are joined at the hip…. In fact, they both used fugly pig in separate posts on separate forums within a close time range and I bet one of them wrote both posts. Did EB used Cass’ account at CO or did she use his at BH? I am betting that it was he that used HER account at Cosmic Outpost for one reason, he is a control freak… he has her under the thumb… she wouldn’t be allowed to see his account but I bet like the controlling little Hitler like character he is, he is into spying on everything she does.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2010, 03:23:37 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to: