Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
March 29, 2024, 12:42:15 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

Serafina Match

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Serafina Match  (Read 133 times)
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« on: November 21, 2010, 03:22:08 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

I don’t like matches with the same sex…. They get all emo and suicidal when I understandably belt them one or two. Silly emotionalized and torn Serafina will be no different. Serafina isn’t who she claims to be. She lives on a former paradise Island state that stole our native Australia  macadamia nuts and grow them there, commercially. The shells are as hard as granite with greasy hard white centres and in a way, describes the parody that is Serafina in a nut shell, filled with grease….(pun intended).

What do I actually know about her? Not much really and since I am a PI troll and since her PI probably isn’t really worth knowing in any case, its going to be hard yakka trying to penetrate her thick granite wrinkly shell, gobble up her greasy inner fleshy parts to easily win this match.  I like to think she is a decent human being but I unabashedly confess to have been fooled before. I promise to show the readers of this lame match the REAL Serafina as I chip away her husk, scoop out its fleshy, albeit mushy contents and turn the underling into a macadamia pie.

Like this one…<slurp>

VVVV

OK, this is what totally disgusts me about her…. She tries too hard… She kisses arse and anybody who knows me, knows I incurably pity that.  The only thing kissing arse does is buy votes for competitions, like this one and leaves snivelling noses brown, like Serafina’s rust tanned schnozzle.

Now besides  Elvis visiting Hawaii with Priscilla way back yonder and Hawaii stealing Australia‘s macadamia nuts to commercialize, what else is Hawaii famous for?

Nope, not its cruddy polluted beaches and sick fish, or sunburnt surfers….. Nope, not its plastic soup problem dumping itself on their volcanic shores…. Not Serafina’s lack of a conscience over the said pollution (as can be seen written by her very own, non-plagiarizing words on this very forum)….

But wait for it,

yep, just wait for it, Jim Nabors, formerly known as Gomer Pyle, now 78 and single.

When comparing countries to surf in pristine luxury, one needs to look no further than Western Australia’s glorious coast line, at Margaret River… yes, the premium destination of the world’s elite surfers.

These are Hawaiian beaches….. And I say this in a flat, unimpressed monotone. Pictures tell a 1000 words. These Hawaiian bastards are torturing and murdering the wildlife and killing it with their plastic filth that reaches six feet deep in some parts.

VVVVVVV

The world is screaming out for something to be done about this…..screaming I tell you… and what does Serafina think about all this? Let me crudely remind you all….

Tell you what, If you're that pro-active, then you come over here and clean the beach up yourself.

Not only did she formerly tell me to worry about my backyard, she expects me to clean hers as well….Serafina, slavery was ruled out years ago.. Did you miss that memo?
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2010, 06:21:37 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Quote from: caskur on Today at 04:31:57
I don’t like matches with the same sex…. They get all emo and suicidal when I understandably belt them one or two. Silly emotionalized and torn Serafina would be no different.

Listen up asswipe. I have no fear, and no such emo emotions in me. If I did, I wouldn't be here flaming people. Coward. This is nothing but empty excuses because you're a coward.

Serafina isn’t who she claims to be.

Oh really? And who are you implying I am?

She lives on a former paradise Island state that stole our native Australia  macadamia nuts and grow them there, commercially.

Stole? **** LOL...!

For thousands of years before European settlement the aborigines ate the native nut that grew in rainforests of eastern Australia. One of these nuts was called gyndl or jindilli (Macadamia integrifolia), which was later borrowed as kindal kindal by early Europeans. In New South Wales, the southern species is known traditionally as boombera (Macadamia tetraphylla).

1828 - Allan Cunningham is the first European to discover the macadamia plant.
1857 - German-Australian botanist Ferdinand von Mueller gave the genus the scientific name Macadamia — named after von Mueller’s friend Dr. John Macadam, a noted scientist and secretary to the Philosophical Institute of Australia.
1858 - Walter Hill, Superintendent of the Brisbane City Botanical Gardens, observes a boy eating the nut without ill effect, becoming the first non-indigenous person recorded to eat Macadamia.
1860s - King Jacky, Aboriginal elder of the Logan River clan, south of Brisbane, Queensland, is the first known macadamia nut entrepreneur as he and his tribe regularly collected and traded the nuts with settlers.
1881 - William H. Purvis introduces macadamia nuts to Hawaii as a windbreak for sugar cane.
1882 - First commercial orchard of macadamia nuts planted at Rous Mill, 12 km from Lismore, by Charles Staff.
1889 - Joseph Maiden, Australian botanist, wrote "It is well worth extensive cultivation, for the nuts are always eagerly bought."[8]
1910 - Hawaiian Agricultural Experiment Station encourages planting of macadamia on Hawaii's Kona District, as a crop to supplement coffee production in the region.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macadamia

What do I actually know about her? Not much really

So what gives you the right to say I'm not who I say I am then. God what a moron.

and since I am a PI troll and since her PI probably isn’t really worth knowing in any case, its going to be hard yakka trying to penetrate her thick granite wrinkly shell, gobble up her greasy inner fleshy parts to easily win this non-match.

In other words...
I don't think I can beat her, because she's pretty much impenetrable. And my usual laming with P.I.'s and pics wont work, so I'm gonna backpeddle my way out of this like the good little booger-monger I am.

I promise to show the readers of this lame now defunct match the REAL Serafina as I chip away her husk, scoop out its fleshy, albeit mushy contents and turn the underling into a macadamia pie.

Make up your mind. Are you in a callout, or not?

OK, this is what totally disgusts me about her…. She tries too hard… She kisses arse and anybody who knows me, knows I incurably pity that.

I'm gonna tell you what I told rancidmilk at Troll Valhalla.
Being agreeable or pleasant to someone because you like their post and or personality, or simply because they made you laugh is not sucking up you blithering buffoon. It has to do with having an open mind, and realizing that not everyone is worthy of hate and/or derision simply because one doesn't want the label of "suck up."
Because that's how I roll. I am a **** with a heart, after all.

(/*snip her dribbling drivel.)

Not only did she formerly tell me to worry about my backyard, she expects me to clean hers as well….Serafina, slavery was ruled out years ago.. Did you miss that memo?

And is this a part of your lies about not wanting to do a callout with me? You knew I that those beaches were not on my agenda of things to worry about back when we had that little interchange. Why didn't you think of that lame excuse when you first accepted my challenge? I'll tell you why, because you just don't have the metaphoric balls. Period. And you came to that realization last night when you couldn't get to sleep, due to your apprehension of the coming Monday.

You are an idiot of the first order caskoward.[/b]
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!