Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
April 20, 2024, 04:27:53 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

Did Man Walk on the Moon in 1969?

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Did Man Walk on the Moon in 1969?  (Read 1339 times)
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« on: September 17, 2010, 01:41:13 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Starting from around 1,000 miles above earth, and 500 miles above our satellites are Van Allen’s radiation belts and these deadly belts go on for 25,000 miles… yes folks, there are two… an inner one and a less lethal, but still lethal outer one… Every space mission before and after Apollo 11 were carried out below these lethal belts… space mission Mercury, Gemini, Soyuz, Skylab, and Space shuttle all missions carried out well below the  ascent of Van Allen’s radiation belts... all except Apollo 11 that is..

If anyone doubts how nasty these belts are, they should go outside and stand in our full sun all day and see what happens to them here on this very earth…. You don’t last very long..  in fact if you survive it, you later develop skin cancer that will kill you anyway. The belts of radiation called Van Allen’s Belts are much worse.

And they would have the masses believe that the astronauts on Apollo 11, lifted off our planet, sailed right on through them… travelled another 250,000 miles to the moon ( and not 500 miles to a space station, I want to emphasize that point ), dance around playing golf and goofing generally, collecting a tonne of rocks that are incidentally made of the very same stuff on our very own planet, taking endless movie quality snapshots  in cumbersome spacesuits on the dark side of the moon, in under a minute per shot, without a view finder….get back on board the craft, travel back through 250,000 miles of space, including the 25,000 miles of “2” deadly radiation belts, enter our atmosphere, without burning to a crisp and vaporizing and then land safely in the Pacific ocean, totally unharmed to live the rest of their lives in paid luxury? And all this took place in 1969 assuring that President Kennedy’s vow that the Americans would have a man on the moon before the decade was over, eventuated….lol

No folks, this isn’t a conspiracist’s rant…hardly…. A conspiracist believes that aliens are among us and the government keeps us ignorant of that fact, that is a lame brained conspiracy…. No, no, this is hard science.

How do you keep the astronauts quiet and not confessing to the fraud? It isn’t too hard to do, -  money bribes is an obvious one but it goes beyond money really. The astronaut’s government’s security depends on their secrecy as the Viet Nam war was in full swing back then. No military personal is going to spill any beans if their own families lives are in danger so they can take a moral high ground here.. Loose lips sink ships and all that.  People are waiting for someone to confess to the fraud. I don’t think they ever will… If I had a secret that powerful, I would take it to my grave and I believe they will too… so you must do your own investigating on the history while we still can debunk it. The further away history from the Apollo mission gets, the less likely of having real proof…. People die, technology changes and advances, so its easier for younger people who weren’t born in 1969 to accept what the NASA propaganda machine writes about 1969 and there is your main problem.

Does it really matter if it was a fraud or not? Not really to me personally but to people investing money in it, yes…future astronauts yes as they risk their lives going as human guineapigs. And risking your life for a hoax isn’t a good enough reason to die, I wouldn‘t think. How about you?

We did go to the moon you faithless fucks.... and we never faked any god damned photos... no way. Wink

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!