Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
March 28, 2024, 07:19:49 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

Did Man Walk on the Moon in 1969?

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Did Man Walk on the Moon in 1969?  (Read 1301 times)
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« on: September 17, 2010, 07:04:37 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

The Russians beat America to space.... The Russians went broke…but give the Russians credit… they already saw what happened to an animal in space after shooting the poor thing there…..and she was only in space for 2 hours before she melted and died.

Your post is asking me to answer every single space travel event.... I am dealing with the Apollo 11. I like to start at the beginning. Note the question of my thread title…. 1969 should be a big clue for you.

I watched NASA's rebuttal to all that conspiracy theory doing the rounds a few years back  and they didn't answer all the questions that were raised... they answered the easiest ones about flag wavings in low to none atmospheres  and playing golf which even I thought wasn't relevant when the conspirists raised it... anyway... I have to re-read everything, drag it from the recesses of my mind...so you're just going to have to wait... I once had everything at my finger tips and that is no longer the case. And sites have been censored...SURPRISE!!!

They don’t even have the technology today to go 3 miles down to see what is at the bottom of our oceans… and yes, I absolutely DO believe they hoodwinked not only American people, but the whole planet.  Before the expedition, they came to my state and went to Antarctica…. The rocks probably came from my state and filming probably happened in Antarctic.a..but that is just from my own calculations. And another SURPRISE, the Japanese went down to Antarctic on secret missions on Australian Antarctic territory and they’re the next ones to go for a trip to the moon…Why are they down there? Hmmm? Maybe they’ve already filmed their trip too…lol

Did you read the Physicists writings about the Time and Motion and how it was impossible to take all those photos in the time they claimed to have taken them… Hmmm?

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!