Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
March 28, 2024, 11:24:47 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

I Didn't Call you a Wog

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: I Didn't Call you a Wog  (Read 263 times)
caskur
Administrator

« on: August 22, 2010, 11:27:14 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

el kabong has been slipping information to me from the barrack at Ootikof.

The Barracks / Re: .. Evil Blood for KOFdom / VOTE
« on: Today at 05:38:53 AM »

Thanks again, Temp...once I get the majority vote, then I'm a Knight of Fire...until then, I'm just plain ol' EB.

Oranje is not a consideration.  He won't get access here.  Nobody from Legion will because they don't need to.  It makes no sense to have more than one crossover between the two forums.  We don't have regs anymore either, I won't allow it - we went that route with Katie and her Scrabble club; it failed miserably.  Legion aren't regs...they aren't even EB people...Tyrant, Dopeman, Wino, Bzzrk, Meatpuppet...none of them could be classed as particularly pro EB.  We're just a collection of people who like to wreck the net for other people.  Cass won't be reading what goes on here and neither is she party to what happens in Legion or the BH mods room.  She's about as independant as she can be bearing in mind who her other half is.

Obi's baseless accusations that I'll stack the place with Legion and take it over are just that...baseless accusations.  And his assertions that his name isn't David...well, if that's the case then the following bloke is in deep **** because Atom is convinced Obi is a man called David Blankenship owner of Boral Material Technologies...

http://thehowlersden2010.blogspot.com/2010/03/obiwannosi.html#comments

Obi, you're going to tell me this isn't you then you might want to drop the guy a line and warn him that Atom the weird fucker is out to wreck him because he (Atom) thinks this guy is you.

Atom will be getting his at some point because he's a dangerous **** lunatic...but he ignores written threats...I'll need to call in a favour or two to get some muscle on his doorstep.  ladr has the connections for that and he and I are tight - Atom won't stop at Obi...he's going after anybody who he has taken a dislike to although why he's picked up on Obi is anybody's guess
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!