Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
March 28, 2024, 05:00:14 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

The 4 cardinal rules of Flamecolosseum - Open Challenge to Mods

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: The 4 cardinal rules of Flamecolosseum - Open Challenge to Mods  (Read 251 times)
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« on: March 27, 2010, 06:17:08 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Below is an example of the warning this place offers. I would like to offer some strong advice however, before I do, I would like the new members here to have a serious look through these first.

The 4 cardinal rules of Flamecolosseum:

1. Do not post Illegal ****. Bestiality or Child **** will not be tolerated. Don't even think about it. You will be banned immediately and reported to the appropriate authorities.

2. Do not post someone's personal information on this board. NO exceptions! No full names, telephone numbers, places of employment, home address, pictures of members homes or any other personally identifiable information that can be used to harass or intimidate a fellow member. You will be banned for this and your entire ip block added to a block list on our firewalls.

3. Do not Spam the board. Image spam or excessive posting of the same nonsense over and over will result in a ban

4. Do not infringe on someone else's Copyright.

If you're easily offended get the **** out now cause this is a flame site not a emo support group.

Other than that, have fun and tear each other up.

So now I assume you have read it. Good. Now take my advice as its good advice. Under no circumstances should you believe a word of it. Oh sure, the owner of the site has good intentions no doubt but from my experience when the other flame town **** stains rock up….and they will, they will break every rule in 4 Cardinals laid down.

What will happen to the breakers of the rules? Not a damn thing. This is my prediction and I am never wrong.

Watch what happens when that miserable runt Tyrant and her idiot sidekick parasitic fleabag break the rules…

What guarantees and assurances are the mods here going to really be for the foot sloggers and window lickers? Why should we trust you unworthy faggots?

over...
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2010, 06:18:24 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Neo's Response...

The breaking of these rules will NOT be tolerated on any level whatsoever no matter the circumstances. Friend, no friend, brother, sister... we don't give a **** here.

Someone's PI or the type of **** listed in items 1 and 2 get's posted the offending party gets banned. Period. Leniency   may be shown on items 3 and 4 but a zero tolerance policy is in full effect for 1 and 2.

This is a forum designed to provide an entertaining flaming environment consisting of witty insults which, other than bruising one's online ego, are completely harmless. The type of **** that goes on at some other sites with Admins abusing their panels to dig up PI and posters attempting to intimate people in RL with threats will get said posters kicked out on their asses faster than they can say their own name.

I would rather have 10 posters in the memberlist who understand the difference between healthy flaming and underhanded bullshit threats than 500 users who don't. As you can see the TOS is very liberal but will be enforced fully.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2010, 06:19:47 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

This is my experience with TDT and this place will not be any different. While the ordinary foot sloggers at TDT obeyed Silent Prowlers very few rules which happen to incidentally be the same as this sites “rules” two of their mods namely Veronica Corningstone and fleadroppings did break the rules.

Veronica Corningstone actually chopped my head on extreme S & M ****. The result was, she was made an inductee into their inner sanctum and given a mod panel in the flame section there. No banning.

That is how these types of places work.

This place will no different. The bullies who are usually talentless fucks themselves but who have a serious talent for arse kissing the admins break the rules with impunity and then end up adminning a site, - see Fleashit’s position at TDT if you need any conformation what I just said to be true.

You’ve already got one **** in the head admin here who is threatening to abuse his position to me personally.

Too bad…..I honestly had hopes that this place was going to be something special where people could get all creative and have a blast….but nuh….it won’t happen.

Why?

Cuz Americans are a nation of butt hurt hypocritcal slimeballs who can dish it out and think they’re too precious to take it back.
Report Spam   Logged

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2010, 07:02:14 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Having skimmed thru the rules and regulations in that place.. its longwinded and unnecessary at best, of which most wont even **** read. They need to pipe down some.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2010, 06:36:30 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

I wrote this at CO...

Lets see..... a certain butt hurt petal namely pogo...
tracks down Stings rl details and Badazzi's rl details....

has these two people investigated...

finds out one was behind on the mortgage and the other one was operating a business without a paid up license...

proceeds to name these two dudes on the internet at various groups and gets to be an admin of this joint...

But a **** like Dav1d M0rgan who defames other posters on serious and unfounded accusations gets to be a protected feral species around this dump....

hey Daz....maybe it does pay to kiss arse and suck cyber dick?
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!