Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
April 19, 2024, 04:15:24 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

Lara Bingle - Hot or Not?

Poll
Question: Is this model hot?
Yes - 2 (66.7%)
Not - 0 (0%)
I Wouldn't chuck her out of bed for farting - 0 (0%)
Stop Gutter Press - 1 (33.3%)
Total Voters: 2

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Lara Bingle - Hot or Not?  (Read 223 times)
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« on: March 15, 2010, 06:18:53 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Lara Bingle is the poor young wench getting a bad wrap in Australia. An ex boyfriend posted her **** shower shots to all his mate's telephones and one ended up in a woman's magazine....

She had no idea she was going to have her **** photo taken in the shower and there was a pained look on her face while it happened and worse, that publicly displayed in a women's mag... the ex is going to be sued and the ex finance (captain-in-waiting Michael Clarke)  had his $200,000 engagement ring flushed down the toilet.. her sports car is up for sale..

Gutter press.....we need to stop it..

This has caused a huge rift between her and her high profile Cricketer boyfriend and they've broken off their relationship..(Aus Cricket captain-in-waiting Michael Clarke)

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2010, 08:12:38 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Actually no, the Aussie public I listen to are furious this sort of business is even publicly aired…Same as the serial adulterer Tiger Woods fiasco. * “No ONE CARES” *  There is something suspicious about the timing of all this….but this particular case aside. People are really vulnerable to this sort of abuse of gutter press… there is a  bigger issue here… this case is about a woman no one really cares about but it could just as well be about a woman getting back at some man she hates…its not gender specific.

Who is benefiting over all this? The magazine… The Womens Day? They were outspoken about the Princess Di being hounded by the paparazzi and everyone reputable in publishing swore they were never going to support the hounding of people again….if anything, world wide it has gotten worse.

As an ordinary public person, I only want to see public people dressed up, walking down red carpets collecting awards for the good work they do… I don’t want to know who is **** who, who is wife swapping with what or what they do with cigars or Princesses sucking toes.

The underage nudity thing is harmless. Don’t have a spazz attack at what I just said… over here its not illegal to have little kids running around beaches naked, or show little kids farting in the bath laughing at fart bubbles on Funniest Home Videos or something equally as harmless. Of course these days with the prevalence of perverts, this is now an issue of what is decent and what is not.

And even if the paparazzi didn’t have celeb shots to abuse, they’d hire look-alikes to perform acts of lewd weirdness to bore the public with…it wouldn't stop them as history has revealed.

The paparazzi and gutter press have to go….caskur has decreed it…..as for the macho football player mentality that is probably here to stay. I don’t know if bimbos throwing themselves at the players and the players lapping it is going to change either…boys will be boys and girls will be girls and all that sort of thing.

I think JimmyBlonde is ignorant to what the public really want. He thinks there is a demand for all this? I don’t think there is. I don’t buy the magazines and the only way I find out about any of this is because they’ve now infested primetime commercial TV news with this garbage.

And since I mentioned Tiger Woods in the first paragraph, this writer says it most succinctly in the San Francisco Chronicle and I concur….

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/g/a/2010/02/24/notes022410.DTL

But, oh my God, is this really how it's supposed to be? Is this the example we want? A dour American billionaire "hero" steps up and apologizes profusely, via careful script, to a huge array of people who have no real need for his apology, because no one really cares anyway? A speech that basically comes down to some rich guy no one really knows saying he's sorry for failing to live up to some impossible, ridiculous Mr. Nice Guy standard set by, well, himself, a hundred endorsement deals and an entirely bogus Christian moral code that doesn't really exist? Great
Report Spam   Logged
icy

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2010, 11:13:03 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

she's hot
Report Spam   Logged

caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2010, 04:30:47 am »
Reply with quoteQuote