Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
March 29, 2024, 04:59:58 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

Just saying "hi"

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Just saying "hi"  (Read 507 times)
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« on: September 14, 2008, 06:36:43 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

The US is going to have a rough four years no matter what.

What happened this week is the talk of our nation this morning....Not only did we have wall to wall "Labour" [leftie] states, but also a Federal Labour government [leftie]....now this week has broken that unusual situation with and extremely unusual situation AGAIN  that apparently has never happened before.....

the country areas have run down....Western Australia's natural resources supplies the whole of the Australian economy and we are 1/3 of the entire country, yet the money from our state supports the other states....this is unfair...by rights, we should really get a third of our revenue going towards the infrastructure [instead of the Federal coffers], especially in our country's vast areas.....You know, if you live in our state outside the metro area, you have to have the flying doctor pick you up and bring you back to the capital to a major hospital in case of an emergency....that is likened to a plane from Nevada say,  picking you up in New York city and flying you back to Nevada....or even LA.....

Our country has been so mismanaged,... it borders, if not outright criminal, on the edge of criminality in my view.

Now we have the Liberals [right-winged conservatives] probably going to mine uranium in the North and of course the Greenies will be horrified....they'll stop it, I think.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!