Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
March 28, 2024, 07:03:25 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

Plastic Problems

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Plastic Problems  (Read 105 times)
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« on: February 18, 2010, 09:24:50 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Since the invention of plastic, the pollution has speeded up....everyone blames cars for pollution but I personally think its plastic....only 5% of plastic is recyclable.....I find that very disturbing actually...

They would have to collect all the plastic in the ocean and burn it…

(plastic soup problem)
http://www.news.com.au/features/floating-rubbish-dump-bigger-than-us/story-e6frflor-1111115470848

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2008/02/17/2164780.htm

To me it’s the most depressing thought and too bad plenty of unnecessary plastic is made…

I would like people to reconsider buy plastic where possible….

There is a great movie called “March of the Penguins”….when my husband first put it on, I didn’t want to watch it but it ended being a fantastic enthralling story documentary story set in pristine Antarctica….I love it right up until the end when this bloody stupid yank let go of a helium filled balloon? Where did that bastard think that balloon was going to end up? Did he fetch it or did it land somewhere and end up in some poor creatures stomach…..I was disgusted…..people are thoughtless and its time to wake them up….I encourage everyone to think twice before buying balloons….think twice before you buy cheap plastic toys…

Look, plastic is important, we do need it but think before you buy….I buy butter in waxed paper…I used plastic take away containers to store food, like casseroles and clean them out and re-use them again…I use 6 plastic pump top bottles in my fridge to drink cold water from….I never throw them out….they’re my own water bottles…mums could do the same thing for kids in the family. I don’t throw away old toothbrushes….I use them for cleaning tight spots…

I encourage everyone to rethink their plastic disposal….I would like to see more advertising and ideas regarding re-using plastic items on commercial TV…..don’t take plastic plates on picnics…use real ones.

* march_of_the_penguins-12130.jpg (25.56 KB, 299x357 - viewed 16 times.)
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!