Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
March 28, 2024, 06:30:51 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

How The Other Half Live

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: How The Other Half Live  (Read 105 times)
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« on: September 07, 2008, 05:48:47 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=PT7JTW2pbnU&feature=related

Shocking!

I can’t understand why the governments of these “developing” countries, [good PC word developing, isn’t it?...lol] don’t do more for these ones living in abject poverty…..they don’t look as though they even have proper rubbish removal.

There are many Filippinos that come to Australia and I have one in my family who sends money back home to the Philippines….One of her bothers has been working in  Saudi Arabia for 30 yrs and only goes home to his wife 1 week out of every year, yet he manages to have 10 children at home in the Philippines…..it is really horrible that a man has to work abroad to support their families back home…..I don’t agree with it….short term is fine and a good experience but kids need a real father around, I think.

This is one country where religion hasn’t really improved their circumstances. My aunty grew up on an island that didn’t have doctors or nurses or even teachers….only 1 priest on the Island….it is really interesting listening to her talk about how she grew up, actually. She never had children because she couldn’t, have them….but her other half brothers and sisters certainly made up for her lacking, progeny.

The abortionists in the Philippines methods are truly sickening…get these people some birth control methods other than what is shown in the video, for goodness sakes.

Abstinence isn’t an option, obviously.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!