Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
March 18, 2024, 09:42:30 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

Alpo's Blog....LOLOLOLOL - No One Reads It...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Alpo's Blog....LOLOLOLOL - No One Reads It...  (Read 210 times)
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« on: February 15, 2010, 12:55:00 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

http://www.dryboard.org/blog/

Soulcancer: Abusive moderator

Posted on February 14, 2010 by AlphaNova

SoulCancer is an Aussie wack job. He first surfaced at Flame Champs, towards the end of the board's run. Never a good flamer, he was mainly good at air claims and trolling. Early into his run at FC he began posting under the alt of "Mary Anne". The male citizen of Australia pretended to be a sexy woman, apparently so that he could cyber with some of the men at FC.

His troll was exposed by the woman using the nic Veronica Corningstone. VC, as she was also known as, noticed that whenever SoulCancer was online so was Mary Anne. She posted this on the open forum. SC quickly lost it. Since VC was a moderator there, he assumed that VC had compared IPs and broke FC rules by revealing an alt. Actually, VC couldn't see IPs, being an ordinary moderator. SC confessed to being Mary Anne and blasted VC. It was revealed that VC was just guessing, so essentially SC had outed himself. SC retaliated by posting pictures of VC that she had sent to him.

Later on SC ran a troll on FC pretending to be a moderator there, by giving himself the custom rank of "Moderator". Actually he had no moderator powers at all.

When FC winded down SC landed at Cosmic Outpost, where he spammed out an amazing amount of posts in a short period of time. When CO opened a fight forum, TWAP suggested SC as moderator. SC demonstrated an amazing lack of talent as a mod, and quickly began abusing the panel. Specifically, posts flaming him where often moved.

He got lured into sending pictures of himself to various women on the board, and at the start of this article is one of those pictures. He definitely looks rather swishy, demonstrating probably whey he gets off pretending to be a woman.
Leave comment (0)

TheProwler aka TheFonz aka TheJudge: Web Wacko

TheProwler is a new web wacko. And, of course, he's found caskur. It's not surprising that these two losers have banded together.

This native of Toronto, Canada, used to troll Conquer Club. When a bunch of them got kicked to the curb he moved over to the spin off board Pile of Awesome. TheProwler (also known as TheFonz and TheJudge, among other alts), began a campaign of sucking up to admins which continues to this very day. This sucking up is a sign of weak flamers, who can't hack it on their own.

He mainly sucks caskur-e-tit. Making himself look even more foolish than he normally does. His style is to split hairs over spelling, grammar, and usage of words and/or terms. This is called being a Grammarian. A Grammarian is one of the weakest types of flamers around.

SoulCancer, the abusive moderator at Cosmic Outpost loves TheProwler. Probably because both of them appear to be closet homosexuals. An article on SoulCancer will be appearing here shortly.

Anyway, this is Prowler's avatar at Flame Damnation:

He even looks like a fruit in that picture.

It figures that caskur, who according to her e-lover Dean had a gay son, would hook up with one of the fruitiest men on the web. TheProwler has repeatedly stated he is looking for a man on the web and that he's sucked men's cocks. Amazingly, he claims he isn't gay because he pretends it's a woman he's sucking off on when he does it.

What a lunatic.
Leave comment (0)

My, my. Caskur how bald you look

Lately caskur has felt comfortable enough to post pictures of her face as it looks today. To tell the truth, it's fairly clear she's losing her hair on top.

http://www.dryworld.info/baldytop.jpg

She was chopping off the top of her head in previous pictures. But in this latest one, you can see she's losing it on top. Perhaps some Rogaine will help? Better yet, go for a wig.

She isn't dying her hair blonde any longer, and the hair loss is probably from years of dying her locks. Now she's paying the price: a balding pate.

Leave comment (0)

The State of Flame Forums 2010

Posted on February 09, 2010 by AlphaNova

Many flame forums have fallen by the wayside over the last couple of years. Flame Champs being one of the most notable, shut down by it's owner after caskur spammed the place into oblivion.

Now pretty much all that remains if Flame4Cash and Brawl-Hall. Cosmic Outpost seems to be the busiest of the forums, although it's not strictly a flame forum. Their fight club has attracted a large number of the denizens of "flametown".

Caskur's "Flame Damnation" was a miserable flop. Caskur drove off her two admins, Omina and Damion Hellstrom with her wacky ways and her paranoid delusions. Their replacements, namely BADNazzi and The Judge, are obsessed butthurt individuals who seem to enjoy whining about their various defeats.

Caskur herself cannot shake her various obsessions. She's offered numerous "resignations" from CO, and keeps returning for more punishment.

TDT is still hanging in there, but doesn't get much traffic. And Ootikof seems to be in a state of suspended animation.

I would definitely say that Cosmic Outpost is by far the best of the flame/fight forums on the web right now.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2010, 11:12:56 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

caskur "drove off" her two admins....LOLOLOL...

Omnia quit cuz she couldn't get her own way and Damion Dipshit blamed Daz and Arete for "breaking up a good friendship"...

I love the two admins that replaced them...

Baddie is the **** bomb and so is TheJudge....

I couldn't be happier with two smart, sassy, powerful men like them....

I am just sorry that this place has to be closed due to Alpo (Damion Dipshit) net copping....

still we cope and always will...
Report Spam   Logged
TheJudge
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2010, 01:25:27 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Oh man, I almost pissed my pants when I read that!!!

It's like his own little therapy session!!!

Classic!!!!!
Report Spam   Logged

I am TheJudge.  I am fair.  And I have the power.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!