Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
March 28, 2024, 05:09:40 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

SoS (same old ****) View on Sex for 50s...LOLOLOL

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: SoS (same old ****) View on Sex for 50s...LOLOLOL  (Read 276 times)
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« on: February 13, 2010, 11:35:17 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

On the contrary, your stupid moron. You avoided directly mentioning and/or admitting to the fact that you cybered with an aging web ****.  Your continuing efforts to change the subject only point out how desperate you really were to hook up with an old lady.

People here do understand that idiots like you can't directly answer any question.  It's because you're afraid to commit to anything.  Please understand, dumbass, that we pity you.  Clearly, the only reason why you would hook up with a tart like caskur is because you can't get any in real life.  And caskur is the only one who would want to cyber with you.

You can continue to try to dance around the issue, numbskull, but your partner caskur has already stated several times that you and she were e-lovers.  You attempting to dodge this won't help you one bit, you blithering idiot.

Omg Alpo is **** warped….lol

What age does he think people’s sex life should be over?

In real life, he must get plenty of knock backs….just because no one wants to **** him offline and in cyberspace, doesn’t mean other people miss out…pmsl

Annette Bening is 52….I bet she still gets wood…Antonio Banderas is 50 and I bet he is still giving to his 53 yr old wife Melanie Griffith …or should they all lay down and die cuz their life is over according to body and brain dead SoS…..lmfao
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2010, 12:14:20 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

My grandmother, (dad's mother) married a man 7 yrs younger...

my mother and her sister BOTH married men 7 rs younger on their second marriages and my sister had a man 14 yrs her junior who begged her to marry him in their long term relationship....she turned him down cuz she didn't want a 3 rd child....he wanted children with her and she said....no.

All my long term men were older but now I am thinking cougar women look interesting....I'm going for a younger man next time......

put it this way....the man won't bore me stupid like Alpo has done for over 2 yrs.
Report Spam   Logged
TheJudge
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2010, 12:24:41 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Alpo/SoS/Fucktard seems a little upset that you may have cybered with TheProwler.

I think he is jealous.
Report Spam   Logged

I am TheJudge.  I am fair.  And I have the power.
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2010, 01:06:50 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Alpo/SoS/Fucktard seems a little upset that you may have cybered with TheProwler.

I think he is jealous.

Look at it this way....who WOULDN'T want to cyber with that hot spunky umpire from Canada...calling himself TheProwler?

lol...

no one wants to cyber with Alpo....

that is making him snakey and snarly.....a definite case of e-sexual e-frustration if you ask me..

I think he is ghey just like Soul Cancer claims and now he is after pogo...

run pogo, run...
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2010, 02:45:17 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Wink
Report Spam   Logged
TheJudge
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2010, 11:25:18 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Hahaha!!!

SoS is so focused on other people's sexual preferences and activity....he wants to experience sex vicariously through other people's stories....

And he is so desperate for it!!!

It's really quite sad.
Report Spam   Logged

I am TheJudge.  I am fair.  And I have the power.
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2010, 11:42:40 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Sloane aka Dark Moisture aka "Vixen" was a man that impersonated a female online ....and also SoS's other admin at Dry before me and used to write weird sexual fantasies to the other male flamers at Flame champs.....

I think SoS used to get off on it...

he now claims he always knew it was a man but he is BS'ing out of his butt crack.....he never knew....some of the women posters "suspected"...that is all...they suspected because sometimes they would write, "a woman would never write that".....which is by a large true....some of filthy stuff he wrote, you only ever saw bent bastards write..
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!