Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
March 28, 2024, 11:57:56 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

Breaking the Cosmic Outpost Addiction

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Breaking the Cosmic Outpost Addiction  (Read 354 times)
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« on: February 13, 2010, 01:23:57 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Breaking addiction to troll groups that just don’t work is a freeing experience. Cosmic Outpost showed plenty of promise with old Flame Champs regulars showing up and brawl hall’s admin, “ladr,” who does encourage potential talented flamers and that is huge credit to the man, but the influx of my M$N groupies was too much to stomach.

The Queen of M$N (me)….totally without flaws and a definite asset to any site….and seriously awesome person on the groups and in rl.

Let me list the Cosmic Outpost, sorry arsed, M$N invading stink ditches…

Arete – Brown nose and wants MY entire cyber dick collective for herself…

FleaShit – A stupid wetback with textual Tourette’s and big floppy fat **** that unless are covered, no man would tittie ****.

Sezza – A needy wannabe two bit **** with delusions of grandeur who would rather play dim bulb on the net than sit down and play Snakes and Ladders with her small brood of like minded dimwits….sporting snotty noses while drooling over their burnt toast.

Kriskay – A serious case of arse kissing and hanger-on syndrome sufferer who says NOTHING of any value what so ever. That’s because she is in a constant state of intoxication on cheap cooking sherry and if she writes too much, EVERYONE will notice she’s drunk.

Sharyn (rainbow) – Just turned up to support the M$N rejects with a bitter twisted repetitive hyperbole and stoned off her aging sagging ****.

Maureen (Demeters Daughter) – Crack ****, literally, who tries to claim she is in “recovery”….yeah sure Mo….like who believes that for one-second cuz I sure as hell do not.

Pogo – Manwhore with a torn rectum. The new admin of Cosmic Outpost probably given the job for his computer skills and little else.

LadyRavenX – Now I don’t know this one well but going by her lame posts, showed up to make a name for herself by ingratiating herself dropping my fine name all over the place. Maybe someone can fill me in more thoroughly on this one….

Sting – Everybody’s ****

So that completes the little troll gang of talentless misfits. Their posts guarantees to rot any brain cells posters have left... …I personally would like to keep any remaining brain cells I have left, so that is why I have given that shithole a very wide birth….
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Disturbed monster

« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2010, 04:30:25 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Well..seeing how we're on the topic of Cosmic outpost and BH and it's shortcomings in general..I would like to share something about king pooftard

http://brawl-hall.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1792128&postcount=87
when I mentioned his raider's and invader's secret forum post about Ladr bringing you over here, he seemed to have a very odd thing to say about you.
Quote from: king poofer
Caskur? Do you actually KNOW who Caskur is?
Caskur is the biggest board killer on the face of the internet, and has no redeeming value as a human being, or for any flame board. Ladr trolled her here because he knew she would post a thousand times a day, and increase his little forum in terms of post counts. Once he saw the light shes been nicely kicked back into the minors, and thank god for that. You have no idea how much of an idiot that clown is, and my opinion is gospel with 95% of everyone in flametowne. So this equals= second fail
http://brawl-hall.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1793144&postcount=94
Usually when he goes apeshit like that about somebody(whether they're there or not) it's usually because they did something to **** in his wheaties so to speak. Now, seeing how I know I won't get a shred of truth from Pooftard in any event, I'd figure I get it straight from the horse's mouth.

So my question is...what in the sweet **** did you do to get pooftard to get him to talk so "highly" of you? I know he's had it in for me since I wiped his ass with his perfect BH record and would have got a KO win if it weren't for pickle's interference, so I know what his problem is with me.

I just want something to rub his hook nore in and humiliate him a bit.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2010, 05:27:22 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Oh that bloke is so old, he still plays Peter Frampton records. Who knows what parasites are eating his innards out... I hope his ulcer turns into stomach cancer and he shits turn into spray paint consistency. I can see a dweeb like him sitting all alone in his moldy bedroom, finger painting the walls with his own fecal matter.

When I posted at Flame Champs, the ratings soared through the roof…he is obviously pea green with envy my fine name gets dropped more than his does. Peter Frampton….ffs….no one remembers him….

He obviously wants to be as popular as me and cannot live up to his own hype.

If he wants me to play at BH, and lets face it, if that isn’t a cry for me to post there, I don’t know what is. He can come here, throw himself at my dainty 9.5 sized shoes, and kiss my arse like every other self-respecting troll does….**** him….In rl, I’d knock that **** lover out with one punch to his throat…
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2010, 09:24:03 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

btw, has ladr really lost the admin job over there at Brawl Hall?

I hope not...
Report Spam   Logged
Disturbed monster

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2010, 12:07:50 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Ladr was de-admined and bumped down to global mod, and pooftard is acting like he may be next in line to take it(which he most likely won't).
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2010, 01:08:29 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

oh no....

I should make ladr an admin here...there's a good idea, eh?
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!