Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
April 19, 2024, 05:16:47 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

Up in Smoke: Marijuana Toasts Memory

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Up in Smoke: Marijuana Toasts Memory  (Read 564 times)
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« on: July 24, 2008, 06:58:30 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

I hate drugs, especially marijuana. When I was younger, like every young person, especially ill informed ones like myself, we thought it really cool to try new things. I never got addicted like I have seen some people get addicted so I consider myself one of the lucky ones. I never liked being stoned except one time and that was with a really small amount. Every other time, I was given too much. I remember twice getting terrible stomach aches from smoking the ****…so much for saying it is a good pain killer because it is NOT TRUE….sorry, codeine and paracetamol make better pain relievers and the drug codeine is opium related, basically….it is a derivative. I am sure the marijuana plant has its uses but smoking the crap isn’t one of them.

The really big change with me back in my early twenties when I went with a man who regularly smoked it and when I decided one time I didn’t want to share some with him, so he went ahead smoked some  and the started playing with the rubics cube. He kept saying to me, “look, look babe, I have it solved it, I have solved the problem with the rubics cube” over and over, and when I realized he was just delusional it suddenly dawned on me that, “my god, he has no real perception and if he THINKS has solved the rubics cube problem, what must he think when he is driving us around the town, stoned?”…..nope, that was when I realized, this drug is DEFINITELY NOT safe.

Later, that same man who owned his own business was welding near thinners, stoned off his **** and burned the workshop down with everyone’s car inside and both of his legs up to the knees.

It is NOT cool to see friends killed in car accidents, [marijuana related]….nor is it cool to see friends lose an arm or an eye in marijuana related car accidents. It is not cool to see friends kill themselves riding motorcycles….it isn’t cool….come on ex-druggies and ex recreational druggies….speak up and let everyone know how you feel. Don’t let the druggies spread the rumours it is safe, and “natural” and “the God Plant” or any other false clichés….

Former ill informed dope smoker steps off soapbox, brushes skirt, thanks audience for applause and ducks for cover!!
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!