Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
March 28, 2024, 05:36:19 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

Nutter Alert..

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Nutter Alert..  (Read 201 times)
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« on: January 22, 2010, 08:12:29 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

On the contrary..I understand you.  You're an ugly woman desperate for a man..any man..even a psycho stalker like chaosfarter.  You beg men for help, like you have Farmer and various other admins...and you depend on them for assistance.

For instance, like you begged for the edit mark removed from that post where caskur gave you a screencap.

Your plans always explode on you...they never work out.  Just like your love life hasn't.

You have a great deal of anger in you, but it's mostly due to your own inability to relate to people. 

I, on the other hand, am unbending.  I always get what I want eventually in the end...and sooner or later both chaosfarter and you will bend to my will.

When that happens you will be playing my game, according to my rules.  I will use you as I will and humiliate you whenever I feel like it.

Just ask caskur...she knows how she's been outsmarted from beginning to end.  What's she got left?  A failed board she pays forty dollars a month for and no one posts there.  Destroyed.

Just like you and farter will be destroyed one day.

It's only a matter of time.

You fail to understand...I want to completely destroy you.  I want to leave you a wreck, miserable and hiding in fear.

I've already accomplished part of this...you run from my stips and you cry for moderator help.  You are not a man, you're a whiny little baby, who needs help from an ugly skank like LadyBug Vixen.

Oh, it's coming farter.  Eventually you'll make that one slip up and then you'll be mine to twist, break and demolish.

And it won't end until I say it ends....the only outcome will you be running and screaming for mercy.

Nutter alert.....^^^^^^^^^^^^
 :BWAHA:
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

TheJudge
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2010, 01:08:54 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

He is so easy to rile.

He's getting a real long list of unresolved issues between him and me.  And they all bother him.

He has one of these lists for all of his opponents.  Which is why he will often mention things that happened months ago.  Even years ago.

He is a very unhappy person.  He gets no satisfaction out of his online activities because he knows he loses again and again.

It doesn't matter what he says.

It's what he feels.
Report Spam   Logged

I am TheJudge.  I am fair.  And I have the power.
BADFUCKINAzzi
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2010, 08:32:05 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

You fail to understand...I want to completely destroy you.  I want to leave you a wreck, miserable and hiding in fear.

I've already accomplished part of this...you run from my stips and you cry for moderator help.  You are not a man, you're a whiny little baby, who needs help from an ugly skank like LadyBug Vixen.

Oh, it's coming farter.  Eventually you'll make that one slip up and then you'll be mine to twist, break and demolish.

And it won't end until I say it ends....the only outcome will you be running and screaming for mercy.

rofl this pathetic genetic mutant says: he wants, he wants

just like his parents wanted him not to wear girlie clothes and bra's
we wont mention the granny panties he is so fond of

and you got to be kidding if he thinks anything is going to end when he says so, almost as if he's taking his toys home cause you wont play by the rules

we've all seen this type of moron before,he punches out threats as if he could ever back them in person

this is the kinda **** who needs a youtube video of him gettting throat punched and screaming for him momma
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!