Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
March 28, 2024, 06:42:46 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

BraIn Flame Thoughts - Agree or Not?

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: BraIn Flame Thoughts - Agree or Not?  (Read 164 times)
BADFUCKINAzzi
Administrator

« on: January 15, 2010, 11:14:24 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Ive said it before and will say it again, I didnt retire from flaming. What Princess of PT and I did when we embarked on this place was to retire from that flametown scene and get away from the people whose highlight of the day, every day/week/month is uncovering a tidbit of personal information on someone else and using it to "flame" that person.

I EXPECT THIS WOULD INCLUDE THE LIKES OF FLEA (SHITBAG) AND HER OTHER ACCOMPLICES ?

It use to be that for the most part, flaming at flame forums was a battle of wit, creativity, originality, punch lines and humour.

NOW WE ARE STUCK WITH THE POOR EXCUSES OF WANNABE FUCKS LIKE ALPO NOVA (AKA) SON OF SATAN, OR FLEA, OR SOME SIDEKICK **** CALLING HIMSELF A GRONK OR ANY OTHER OF THE SO CALLED WANNABE JUMP ON THE BAND WAGON NEWBIES, THERE IS NO HUMOR OR ORIGINALITY, WIT, OR CREATIVITY WITH THESE PATHETIC FUCKS.

WHY YOU ASK ? BECAUSE THEY HAVE BEEN CLOWNED LIKE LITTLE GRADE SCHOOL GIRLS, AND ARE **** BUTTHURT LIKE MOMMA BOY BITCHES

THEY SEEK VENGEANCE FOR REDEMPTION AND SALVATION BUT HAVE NO WITTY TOOLS TO ACCOMPLISH THE TASK, SO THEY DO WHAT THEY HAVE DONE ALL THIER LIVES WHINE AND CRY AND FABRICATE BULLSHIT TO DEFER THEIR OWN DEGREDATION AND EMBARRASSEMENT ON THE WEB

JUST LIKE A POOR CRAFTSMAN TRIES TO BLAME HIS CHEAP TOOLS THESE WEAK FUCKS TRY TO SIDELINE THIER OWN ASSBEATINGS

YET TIME AND TIME AGAIN THEY ARE PROVEN TO BE WEAK FUCKS OF HUMANITY AND SOCIETY ( this is why i support gene pool contamination cleansing )

PROOF IS IN THE GUT I DOUBT IF ANY OF THESE LOOSER **** TALKING COMPUTER GEEKS EVER MET ME FACE TO FACE THEY WOULD HAVE THE BALLS TO REPEAT WHAT THEY SAY ON HERE TO MY FACE BECAUSE THEY WOULD **** THEMSELVES, THAT MAKES THEM **** TALKING WANNABES

NOW WHICH ONE OF YOU WEAK FUCKS WANTS TO TEST THIS THEORY ?
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!