Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
March 28, 2024, 06:11:02 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

Message from Pogo

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Message from Pogo  (Read 359 times)
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« on: January 05, 2010, 11:46:38 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

I could harvest your IP in here ya dipshit....LOL
You're a **** wimp just like that stupid **** badazz.

Speaking of badazz, I called him tonight on the phone, he first denied it was him,
then he called me back only to hang up again once I confirmed that I had his contractors License,
and a whooooooooooooooole lot of other details...lol ...available to everyone on Appy....
 :LMAO:
Badazz is a **** ****... Posting death threats on my You Tube account and then banning me from posting on his...lol

You should go to appy and read up on him and yourself...

BTW you may want to tell the paedophille that he can ban me from posting on his You Tube
page... But it won't stop me from publishing his personal details.. I run and administer my own http and streaming media server
answerable only to me.. all complaints come to moi.

TA

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2010, 01:35:55 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

:LAU:
I'm not the one posting death threats on public messageboards...

If you want my addy and phone number you can find it, I've posted it everywhere.

http://inetpath.com/pop.html

people call me all the time, I've even created a toll free number where people can call me at any time.. before 10pm EST... You can find it on the page containing my 24 hr webcam along with my email addy and IM information... ya dumbass..

I think it is funny that Nicolas is calling me long distance instead of calling toll free....

As far as being called "Queer" a "****" a "HOMO"... I'm not offended by their use, I call people faggots all the time, I LOVE TALKIN DIRTY..

You both SUCK at this game..

so at least you know that pogo KNOWS that Alpo is a net cop....

all his complaints go to pogo.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2010, 08:03:15 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Why do you think he was dumped by most of the MSN groups???.... You can talk to DR Goats,  he kept the image...He was posting an image of a male child masturbating in my group...

While you are talking to him about his proclivity to wank off to little boys you may want to ask him why he is still working as a contractor, when according to the Contractors State License Board his contractors License is no good.. His bond was cancelled as of September.. also why does he have another employee when he is the only employee listed to work under his License?..

I'm in process of making him a new business website... y'all can thank me later.
 :DC:

Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2010, 08:32:14 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

I'm not gonna keep CP, just to repost it and watch you drool, ya slimy skank. Many of my enemies also saw the pic, ask around **** **** for brains...

BTW. I bet I can beat Badazz' listing on google with my version of his company website... LMAO

Who's life are ya gonna ruin next, Carty... Poor Stink was behind on his taxes, he nearly lost his home... Now Badazz and the cancellation of his bond.

What the **** next?
 :SPITSC:

It does if the picture is of a CHILD MASTURBATING.. now you're making excuses for pedophiles...
You disgust me.

Tell me Carty..

Does your hubby beat you?

Back to the Contractor stuff....Ask Badazz why his bond was cancelled?

LMAO

Report Spam   Logged
BADFUCKINAzzi
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2010, 10:22:27 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

muhahahahahhaa

the **** coated **** appears a bit frazzled eh ?

hehehehehe

another owned gimp
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2010, 10:35:22 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

he is totally nuts...

I am a bit worried now...
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2010, 11:02:24 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

It's funny seeing flea deny her own address to...
Report Spam   Logged
BADFUCKINAzzi
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2010, 09:18:14 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

ROMFFAO AT SOME INTERNET COCKSUCKING **** MAKING SOMETHING CALLED POGO CAM

AS IF PEOPLE WANT TO SEE HIM SUCK HIS OWN **** OFF SOME OTHER FAGGOTS ****

AS FAR AS THE REST OF HIS RHETORIC

REMIND YOURSELVES OF THIS

HIS ONLY FOLLOWERS ARE LOSERS, PEOPLE OF THE NET WHO HAVE NO LIFE OR HOPE, OR FELLOW **** LOST IN THE MEANING OF LIFE

PEOPLE LANDLOCKED IN THERE OWN HOUSE DUE TO THIER OWN ECONOMIC FAILURE AS A USEFULL HUMAN BEING MAKING A LIVING AND CONTRIBUTING TO THE WORLD FUNCTION

CARTY THIS AND CARTY THAT ETC ETC...

CHECK IT OUT YA USELESS FUCKIN COCKSUCKING SHITEATER, YOU'RE A GAY **** BECAUSE NO WOMAN WOULD EVER TOUCH YOUR SORRY USELESS SKINNY **** ASS

YOU WERE REJECTED BY YOUR PARENTS AND PEERS MAKING YOU THE LAUGHING STOCK OF HUMANITY, AND HIGH SCHOOL FRIENDS

YOU ARE GAY BECAUSE YOU LIKE MEN SHOVING THIER COCKS IN YOUR STINK HOLE AND YOU LIKE THE TASTE OF YOUR OWN **** AFTERWARDS

DONT COME CRYING ON THE INTERNET AFTER YOU ARE FORCE FED YOUR OWN **** AND FORCED TO SWALLOW  IT

SOME SORRY ASS FAT MEXICAN IN THE GHETTO OF LOS ANGELES CANT HELP YOU, SHE CANT EVEN SAVE HERSELF FROM THE NEXT FOODSTAMP VOUCHER

FACE REALITY **** YOU ARE A LOSER, THE CANCER OF SOCIETY AND CAUSE OF THE DEGREDATION OF THE FAMILY UNIT, YOU ARE THE CAUSE OF WORLDWIDE RIDCULE OF AMERICA BECAUSE YOUR BALLS NEVER DROPPED LIKE A REAL MAN

YOU'D RATHER PICK FLOWERS LIKE A **** THAN PLAY FOOTBALL AND GET HURT

YOUR STUCK IN A PUSSIFIED ESTROGEN NIGHTMERE OF UNPARALLEL PROPOTIONS

SO TELL ALL OF US NET PEOPLE HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT BEING BORN WITHOUT A MORAL IN YOUR FIBER OF HUMAN EXISTANCE
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2010, 05:27:40 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

:LAU:
I'm not the one posting death threats on public messageboards...

If you want my addy and phone number you can find it, I've posted it everywhere.

http://inetpath.com/pop.html

people call me all the time, I've even created a toll free number where people can call me at any time.. before 10pm EST... You can find it on the page containing my 24 hr webcam along with my email addy and IM information... ya dumbass..

I think it is funny that Nicolas is calling me long distance instead of calling toll free....

As far as being called "Queer" a "****" a "HOMO"... I'm not offended by their use, I call people faggots all the time, I LOVE TALKIN DIRTY..

You both SUCK at this game..

Report Spam   Logged
BADFUCKINAzzi
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2010, 11:50:09 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

ROFL @ THAT POOR TINY TITTED **** BASTARD

IF HIS BUCKED TEETH DOESNT PROVE HE IS ANOTHER PIECE OF GENTIC MUTATION HIS COKE BOTTLE GLASSES WILL PROVE IT ALONG WITH HIS STRINGY HAIR AND FLUENT GAY BODY LANGUAGE

WHAT THIS POOR **** NEEDS IS A FRESH COFFIN

THIS WILL ENSURE HIS TYPE WILL PREVENT ANY FURTHER DEGRADATION OF AMERICAN SOCIETY

THAT POOR **** WITH A PENCIL NECK WOULD **** HIS OWN PANTS IF THROAT PUNCHED BY A HETEROSEXUAL MAN AND MADE TO CRY

LOOK AT THIS GEEK COMBING HIS HAIR LIKE A WOMAN, WHAT A **** QUEER

TELL THE WORLD HOW YOU LIKE IT IN THE ASS YOU GENETIC MUTATION OF THE MALE SPECIES PIECE OF ****

LOL@ YOUR POGO CAM YOU BODY SHAVING WOMAN WANNABE

WHY DONT YOU DONT POST UP YOUR VIDEO OF TAKING IT UP THE ASS SO FLEA AND SON OF SATAN CAN GET EXCITED AND PHONE SEX YOU UP YA DUMB ****
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!