Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
April 19, 2024, 08:41:38 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

The Post TWaP Censored at CO

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: The Post TWaP Censored at CO  (Read 256 times)
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« on: December 11, 2009, 09:40:12 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

I was in my documents looking for something that Rudedog wrote....anyway, I found something else which was fantastic luck....

Alpo always wants "proof" of whatever claim I make....well I found this thing he wrote about a poster on his boards.....she was a dear lady....she died....she died after the breast cancer went to her liver... before everyone found out she was dying, Alpo used to give her ****....he posted her name and address and phone numbers once and then deleted it so I cannot post a link to a post he himself deleted..

In a thread posted by Alpo, I made the post below...the thread has been archived as well....so you can see the whole there....TWaP deleted the "quote".....Alpo is now running around threatening legal action....hahahahaha, what a dickhead..

I found what you wrote in my documents...  :NOO:

You scumbag.....I told you I keep everything...

Since goops and Peter like to reveal supposed (although bogus) personal info about people I thought it might be good for their future victims to know a little bit about both of them. All of this has been admitted by both of them and can easily be found on the web, so it's not as if I'm doing that they are apparently attempting to do.

Goops real name is Janet Lee Taylor. She grew up in Duluth Minnesota and never left there. She's a 51 year old spinster who hasn't had sex for at least 30 years, possibly never. Goops claims she was assaulted by a man when she was in her 20's. Her story is that he grabbed her by the neck and started to drag her off of the street saying "I'm going to teach you what fear really means". She says she broke free and ran to safety. Maybe this is what warped her so badly, or maybe it's just in here genes. Anyway, goops developed a problem with what she claims is dyslexia. She used this as an excuse for cutting school. When she was younger she also developed a problem with her thyroid and needed surjury. A strong will young girl she threatened to run away from home if her parents forced her to have the surjury. Her parents prevailed and she needed to take medication ever since then.

Goops then dropped out of school at the age of 16. Her parents got a government handout for her to go to beauty school, where she became a hair dresser. Goops didn't cut it as a hair dresser and eventually went to night school and got her high school diploma. She went to community college and got a fellowship degree, majoring in accounting. She calls herself a financial analyst but she's really an accountant.

Goops works for the city of Duluth, in the accounting department. Her boss is Mayor Herb Bergson. Goops gleefully posted on the original Dry about Herb being arrested for DWI. She even posted his mug shot. Goops lives with a bunch of dogs and cats and hasn't dated a man in ages. She suffers from OCD. She's been trolling the web since about 02.

While we at Dry don't believe in posting home addresses or telephone numbers, goops did have to provide both when she registered her website, Land of Dark Shadows. This is public information easily obtainable on the web.

Next,Bill "Trask" Knell.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

icy

« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2009, 09:52:38 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

lol surjury....did he do that on purpose?
Report Spam   Logged

icy

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2009, 09:53:55 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

I know he did.  That's a purposely mispelled word.  I feel it.

Report Spam   Logged

caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2009, 09:58:46 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

He is only spelling better because he must be using Windows office...types on documents first then cuts and pastes them out in a post.

he actually makes similar typos to me I have noticed but I cannot show them to you....you know the ones like "the" instead of "to"....minor ones like that but he does struggle to spell...

He used to make plenty of typos in the admin section here...
Report Spam   Logged
BADFUCKINAzzi
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2009, 03:16:55 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

who gives a flying **** about spelling errors you flbby assed droopy titted **** ?
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2009, 03:32:01 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

I do in a way....

I just found an error in a post I made at Cosmic Outpost.....I wrote by instead of "but"....its because I am sleep deprived...stupid me.
Report Spam   Logged
icy

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2009, 05:47:16 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

LOL you just **** up again.

If you care that much then you should proofread.   Undecided
Report Spam   Logged

BADFUCKINAzzi
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2009, 09:21:58 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

my motto over here is hire the handicapped they are fun to watch