Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
April 20, 2024, 09:15:20 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

Dang Hellstrom and Omnia, caskur too.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Dang Hellstrom and Omnia, caskur too.  (Read 393 times)
caskur
Administrator

« on: August 30, 2008, 09:17:11 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Voltage and I made this forum for you people to show off your flame styles and what have you produced? Sweet **** all.

All you have done these past weeks is **** and complain about the lame antics of Flame Champs and report on the coming and goings of the now defunct TDT.

I want members.

I want anguish.

I want to have something decent I can read when I come here on my infrequent visits.

What happened to that simpleton Cool Hand and the other tosser, Sloane?

Why doesn’t that other simpleton Sting post here?

Where did Evilpoptart and Raven run off too?

You must ask yourselves, am I using enough flame voltage to fry those fuckers or not?

What happened to those noobs that blasted in here and faded out again?

Lack-lustred and limp wristed, the whole lot of you are.

You’re all fired!

* bullydog2.gif (18.08 KB, 150x100 - viewed 23 times.)
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Damion Hellstrom
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2008, 09:56:07 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

I guess we're just too much for them.

Especially that Assinio guy.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2008, 09:59:25 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

pmsl, and Malefic
Report Spam   Logged

caskur
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2008, 10:03:32 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Okay, people, in all seriousness - I have no reason to report this group, if it got closed down what fun would that be for me?

I don't care if you leave the message up, and I don't give much of a **** if you believe me or not. I'm just telling you, anybody can go to that site, plug in an email addie and file a complaint. I'm sure you know I use a proxy to surf here from work - or maybe you didn't, don't know if you can tell that on these things or not - but why the **** would I use a complaint form that asks for an email if I'm masking my IP?

Think about it. And by the way, the group's getting a little more interesting. I wonder how many FC people are really here masquerading.

Okay I bet this gets posted, since this group seems to be teeming with administrators that can't take their job seriously or be trusted, but just out of curiosity, if I had a real problem with this group, what would I do? Couldn't ask the admins, because they'd just post the PM. I mean like if I knew something that you guys should really know? Just a q.

And watch that Assassin person, I've seen that nic before, and it was never a good scene when he was around.

* 028.gif (12.89 KB, 130x180 - viewed 12 times.)
Report Spam   Logged

Damion Hellstrom
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2008, 10:26:23 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Wasn't he the netcop?
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2008, 10:27:50 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

How do you load pictures from your computer to the post without using imageshack or photobucket, SS?
Report Spam   Logged
caskur
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2008, 10:29:16 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

You use “additional options” you moron!

* AdjustorPreacher.gif (13.01 KB, 95x90 - viewed 17 times.)
Report Spam   Logged

caskur
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2008, 10:31:15 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Wasn't he the netcop?

I can't remember.

We had 3 altogether, didn't we?

3 tards.

speaking of tards, what happened to Sting?
Report Spam   Logged

caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2008, 11:00:39 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Voltage and I made this forum for you people to show off your flame styles and what have you produced? Sweet **** all.

All you have done these past weeks is **** and complain about the lame antics of Flame Champs and report on the coming and goings of the now defunct TDT.

lmfao@ “defunct TDT.” I read yesterday when I was there that el sCumbong is actually PROUD of their low activity. What a shocker. You didn’t make this forum for us. You made this forum so that you and Voltage had a little cosy circle jerk to stroke each other’s egos. I can see the old posts in the admin forum, remember?

Voltage and I made this forum for you people to show off your flame

I want members.

I want anguish.

I want to have something decent I can read when I come here on my infrequent visits.

“I want, I want”….you sound like a 3 yr old demanding attention. If you want more members, run off and find your own, ya lazy prick. I already brought at least 5 here….I’ve done my bit, now it is up to YOU to write attractive subjects to draw the crowd…

Infrequents visits is right. I bet they’re infrequent as the sex you get. Just as lively too.

What happened to that simpleton Cool Hand and the other tosser, Sloane?

Why doesn’t that other simpleton Sting post here?

Where did Evilpoptart and Raven run off too?

You must ask yourselves, am I using enough flame voltage to fry those fuckers or not?

What happened to those noobs that blasted in here and faded out again?

Lack-lustred and limp wristed, the whole lot of you are.

You’re all fired!

It is obvious they don’t post here because of your personality. Quite frankly, you’re boring and so is this place. If you want more posters, do a streak and show the board what you look like in a birthday suit. It can’t hurt.

Thanks for the info about the pictures, I never realized you can post them off your computer. Why wasn’t I told, earlier?

You can’t fire us unless you pay us what you owe, until then, we’re not legally on your books. I suggest you start picking topics to attract potential victims or this place will be the same as the defunct TDT and we can’t have that. I was just getting used to this “haven.”

Here is a postage stamp. Write to someone who gives a ****....

* Flame champs stamps.JPG (10.75 KB, 157x187 - viewed 16 times.)
Report Spam   Logged
Damion Hellstrom
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2008, 11:02:58 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

I read yesterday when I was there that el sCumbong is actually PROUD of their low activity

One day when the board fades from view entirely he'll probably throw a party.  He's that stupid.
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2008, 11:09:01 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

I read yesterday when I was there that el sCumbong is actually PROUD of their low activity

One day when the board fades from view entirely he'll probably throw a party.  He's that stupid.

HE REALLY IS THAT BLOODY STUPID! HERE IS THE PROOF.

Quote from: Sting_04
9 posts in 3 days at TDT PHP, now that is dead Cheesy

But I did warn you idiots about rewriting old posts and changing the titles Cheesy

RIP.........TDT

:lol:

Poor Prowler allowed idiots like Bong, Flea, and Nelson to destroy the board and the TDT itself.....Later fools :lol:

Quote from: el kabong~T~D~T
jerry, you seem to be the only fucktard who even gives a **** about "post count"...
seriously, don't you have ANYTHING else to do but run from forum to forum
giving everyone your latest post count updates?

who gives a ****, jerry?

you read like some gossiping ****...

:roll:

Quote from: ~`caskur`~
The rumour has it Stinger that these beasts screw each over....FT got wind of it and left in droves.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!