Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
March 28, 2024, 10:23:59 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

Poofer Runs From caskur at Cosmic Outpost...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Poofer Runs From caskur at Cosmic Outpost...  (Read 240 times)
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« on: November 20, 2009, 05:53:58 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

G’day members,

I hope you are fine and candy arsed today. Before I start this observation about  King Poofer, (the pathetic match running **** that he is) I would just love to tell you what an exceptional honor it is that you all have offered yourselves as a human sacrifices to me on this grandiose occasion.

King Poofer is a major airclaimer who thinks he is the God of Hate and listens to Peter Frampton music.

Airclaiming is a fascinating pastime on these groups…Now some have it down to a fine art and some have is down as a brain fart and then there is Poofer in a category all on his lonesome. He believes he is the God of Hate. (Tee hee hee). And that is one fine airclaim right there, that is.

I like the word Hate and I used it all the time. Hate is a good and decent honest emotion given a bad rap actually. I’ve often heard the expression, “Hate the Bad and Love the Good.” And I know EXACTLY what that means and so do all the other do-gooders out there in the big wide universe. That is one of my strong philosophical beliefs. Having that match with him, now defunct, is part of the philanthropic do-gooder living inside of me, screaming to get out… Periodically I punch her head in, to stop her escaping and so far I have been successful… God is a good word too, so if Poofer is indeed the God of Hate, who then can claim fame to be the God of Flame?

I am going to go all philosophical on Poofer…I am going to twist him in that many nautical knots and wrap him up in a straight jacket like Houdini wore, throw him into an aquarium of highly acidic urine saturated water and watch him try to escape laughing hideously as I burp the alphabet …..he has 120 seconds to get out of his straight jacket without drowning, rise to the surface and avoid the bazooka pointed at your aging erstwhile head to defeat me.

Move over blowhards, I am after his big cup and I am not talking about the one that supports his man boobs, either. Yeah, I am talking about that ugly brass looking one near his name…It has caskur’s name written all over it and he has been waiting for me to claim it.

Speaking of names, what made him choose Poofer?….(just curious)…. It must stand for something….”Powerful, Obnoxious, Odious, Fierce, Egotistical, Rambunctious,”…all good and decent hate traits….. Or it could stand for, “Pansy-assed-Panty-waste, offal offerings, Opine  Oxygen-thief, Feral-the Filibusterer, Egor of Middle-earth, or Emo-boy’s explosive diarrhea  Rumpelstiltskin’s ripped rancid ring.  …..

but I digress.

Who cares what his name is? A smarter person would have dropped it years ago. Just take a look at the name, “Sum ****”…..now that’s a name. Or Badfuckinazzi….that’s a name too

There is only about 10 billion ways to crap on about ones weight, stupidity and/or sexual orientations and I refuse to use any of that recycled crap. I plan on inventing something new and innovative but I think it was already invented, (worse luck)… ”the disposable butt plug,” with Poofer’s name on that too… but since that is an Alpo’s fetish, I will avoid mentioning it and elevate to higher thoughts for now, ...namely me and my new title… My plan is to take my Queen of M$N title and turn it into, ‘Queen of “I Ripped Poofer a New One.” **** that has a lovely ring to it…someone should turn that into a song. (smiles) And he whimped out of the match and chose ladr…. I smell a rat behind that….namely Alpo.

I saw King Poofer bragging about bringing traffic to Cosmic Outpost….what a load of indigenous scat droppings, that is. Just look down the pages there, caskur this, caskur that…That is how you can tell if you are good.  You can tell how good you are, by the trail of stalkers you leave behind. Where is your stalker list, tard-boy poofer?

Now he can airclaim all he likes… he can get all vicious, all he likes, … but what he cannot do is, keep that ugly trophy. Sooner or later that forum is going to get sick and tired of his poultry offerings….(yes, I meant poultry and not paltry)….because our dear prodigal son and main recalcitrant  house **** there,….he cannot disguise he is a chickenshit character around me for very long. I am a hardened, hardened flame criminal and I can chop a woodenhead in half like I slice up a sirloin steak and woof it down faster than a Venus flytrap eats a bug….and my airclaims are anything BUT…

And Peter Frampton? Who the **** remembers that **** Peter Frampton? He dropped Peter Frampton’s name at Brawl Hall….LOLOLOL

* missamerica 1.jpg (42.58 KB, 500x393 - viewed 19 times.)
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

TheJudge
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2009, 02:11:45 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

I saw him play his games.  He likes to dangle the proverbial carrot.

Some would like to stick the carrot up his ass.

I would eat the carrot and take a **** in his mouth, but that's just because I like vegetables.

I am not impressed with the strict guidelines of the organized flame matches.

A lot of talk.  And when a fight does actually take place, it never fails to disappoint.
Report Spam   Logged

I am TheJudge.  I am fair.  And I have the power.
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2009, 10:33:10 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Its a boys club....the only way I would ever get a decent fight is if I pretended to be a man under another nickname..
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2009, 11:27:35 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

I just left this over there...

Calling the shots….

Poofer thinks he owns this board….in actual fact, he temporarily holds a trophy that was basically won by winning one match (and wasn’t he handed it by Pickles too, no matter)….yet now he thinks he can call the shots around here and going above the rules and as he claims….

Sorry, Ladr is the challenger.

As champion, I make the rules.

I would like his title be stripped from him actually....put it back in the cabinet and lets start this again...

he refused a comp with me and I have had 5 match experiences at Flame champs so its not as if I am considered an amateur.

If you want this place run as a "boys club" then please let us women know now so the female membership doesn't waste anymore time here.

I am NOT prepared to be one of those fag hags that follow the men around posting **** emotis after my favourite male writers write something clever....I want my own action...and it would pay some of you other female aspirerees to back me on this one....unless of course you like being doormats...
Report Spam   Logged
TheJudge
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2009, 02:45:06 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

He avoids TheProwler with light-hearted trolls.

He has seen TheProwler's work.

And he is afraid.

Report Spam   Logged

I am TheJudge.  I am fair.  And I have the power.
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2009, 02:57:55 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

He thinks everyone is a tard....lol
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2009, 02:59:02 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

He wanted to set up shop here when it first opened...I still have his PMs...
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!