Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
April 18, 2024, 10:16:46 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

New Jersey Basement Dweller

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: New Jersey Basement Dweller  (Read 205 times)
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« on: November 11, 2009, 01:20:36 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

This is a very spooky story and its most likely true.

Forget Jeffrey Dahmer  who murdered 17 men and boys and ate parts them after drugging and raping them and their remains…and yikes - keeping some of their heads for trophies….he is dead now to.

Forget Josef Fritzl who imprisoned his daughter for over 20 yrs and made her bare his 8 children in a cramped concealed basement…..they’ve locked him up and thrown away the key.

Forget Phillip Garrido who kidnapped an 11 yr old child and made her his sex slave for 18 years and baring two of his children….he is awaiting trial where they will also lock him up and throw away the key.

But remember this guy….internet obsessoid, para-delusional self proclaimed evil mastermind of the internet, Son of Satan and formerly known here as Damion Dipshit Hellstrom (and other 1000 alias here)… He is still on the loose…

This guy isn’t normal….not even close.

Deep beneath his apartment building lays his dark and dingy basement. He is meticulous, he once told me he was and I believe it….and EVERYONE knows that one of the major signs of serial killers are, they’re meticulous.

Down there in the basement he keeps a steady stream of wayward individuals he picks up off the internet and lures them to New Jersey where he proceeds to poison them with toxic chemicals.

Right now, he has one trapped. This is my psychic impression of the scene. (see picture below) He must be found soon. I want to contact one of those American TV shows that deal with this type of crime….I thought about Medium but that other woman will claim its her vision…I was thinking more on the line of NCIS. I am sure that special team will be able to solve this crime. They’re known for solving crimes on EVERY show so they must know what they’re doing, right?

We re looking for a man who wears thick rimmed glasses, has blue starey bulging eyes…..who resemble a piece of driftwood….he wears tweed or corduroy….he smells funny…..his hands and feet are disproportionably larger than the rest of his body and his brain is sawdust and he repeats himself over and over and over again.

If he is living in an apartment building near you or if you find him soon or someone fitting that description, do not approach under any circumstance and report to the authorities immediately. There is a bounty on his head…..it could be up to $1,000,000..

Thank you all for your attentiveness.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

themaskedavenger

« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2009, 06:31:07 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

stay away from the brown acid
Report Spam   Logged
caskur
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2009, 11:24:03 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

and who might you be sport?

are you one of these guys with a ring on fire or are you just taking a bad trip?
Report Spam   Logged

themaskedavenger

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2009, 11:38:40 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

are you one of these guys with a ring on fire or are you just taking a bad trip?

whats it to you, apart from being a closet trip head, sport ?
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2009, 11:51:48 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

What is going on here?

Looks like I have a new troll...

If I find out your that stupid **** Buzz, you're outta here...

capish?
Report Spam   Logged
BADFUCKINAzzi
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2009, 08:52:05 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

I dont think the poor fucker knows himself if he's into mask's n ****
I seen this video once with some perv being carved up wearing a pumpkin mask

great show
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!