Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
March 28, 2024, 08:30:00 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

Old Geezer Reunion

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Old Geezer Reunion  (Read 177 times)
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« on: November 07, 2009, 02:43:22 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Alpo Invites TWaPPooP to New Jersey for a Visit.

Ring ring, Ring, ring, Ring ring.….

TwaPPooP: - Yes, whaddya want? Wall Street is about to open and you’re holding me up. I want to know how much I’ve lost on my portfolio today.

Alpo: - Hello TWaP, this is Alpo here and I just wanted a few minutes with you to ask you a question.

TWaPPooP : - Who?

Alpo: Alpha No-hoper, Damion Dumbfucker, Son of Mephisto. A question for you, is that alright?

TwaPPoop: - Well hurry up then and ask, I ain’t got all day. What did you say your name was again?

Alpo, (clears throat): - Well as you know, caskur has been mighty mean to me on the net and I have no friends left except you arse kisser and that was only because I modded you on my dead board?....

TWaPPooP: – Yes? Go on…

Alpo: – Well, well…………long pause

TWaPPooP: - Get on with it tard, I mean man.

Alpo: - Well caskur has made nasty observations that New Jersey is a Toxic chemical dump and I take exception to that. I want you to come and see for yourself. Come on over and I will buy you a beer at a discount bar, I have vouchers….and we can paint the town red to match our spanked arses.

Have you got a spare spacesuit handy? You’ll need to bring that with you and then I can show you the buzzin’ nightlife of New Jersey.

Have you got any game left?

TWaPPooP: - Oh, umm, lemme think. How much will it cost me?

Alpo: - Not a thing.

Well actually, that isn’t true. This is what I expect of you if I give you this holiday. I expect you to keep voting for my lame attempt in matches and allowing me a free rein to spam up the CO joint and match rig, after all, I have been known to net cop people who show me up for the **** I really am. And ones who make me cry.

TWaPPooP: - Ok then, I’ll be right over. Just let me make sure the spacesuit doesn’t have any holes in it.

Shall I pack heat?

Alpo: - Huh? Pack Heat, what’s that?

TWaPPoop: - A weapon dipshit.

Last Word Alpo; - Nah, just bring your toothbrush and change of boxers. If you need anything else, The Salvation Army thrift shop is next door to the Knocker shop.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2009, 01:38:57 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2009, 12:34:17 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Location - Kin-Buc Landfill,
Edison, New Jersey

Alpo: - Right here is Edison New Jersey Polluted Martin's Creek on the Kin Buc Landfill site.

The Kin-Buc Landfill is a 220 acre Superfund site located here in Edison, New Jersey where 70 million gallons of liquid toxic waste and 1 million ton of solid waste was dumped which was active from the late 1940s to 1976. Cleanup operations have been underway to address environmental issues with contamination from 1980s through to 2000s.  This site was one of the largest superfund sites in New Jersey having taken in around 90 million gallons. The site is heavily contaminated with PCBs, which leaked into Edmonds Creek, a tributary of Raritan River.

From around 1947 the site was used for dumping of municipal, industrial and hazardous waste.

From 1971 to 1976 the site was state approved for liquid and solid wastes but the state approval was revoked in 1976 due to violations of state and federal environmental laws. Large quantities of PCBs ( Polychlorinated biphenyls ) were dumped without proper containment, and PCBs consequently leaked into Edmonds Creek, a tributary of Raritan River.

By 1979 legal action had been launched and in 1980 as part of the settlement between Kin-Buc Ltd. and the United States Environmental Protection Agency  began clean-up operations with large amounts of waste shipped off site and incinerated between 1984 and 1994. There have been several phases of clean-up undertaken and later reviews of progress between 1999-2000 and 2004

In 2005 a legal agreement was reached in which $2.6 million to pay for some of the ongoing cleanup as well as other actions to help cleanup the pollution at the site.

Its looking real good now, don’t you think?

TwaPPooP: - Sure thing Alpo. When can I take this suit off? I have a scratch…..I think my body lice are on the move. Hey, you got any Lice and Scabies Lotion at home?

Alpo: -  No need for any of that stuff TwaPPooP. They all mutated from the chemical waste years ago…..nah, these day we have no lice problem here in Edison…Maybe that itch you’re experiencing is caused by something else….I know, it is caused by a hysterical reaction and chemical withdrawal from the boards…we better get back to them. By now they’re missing us spamming up the place.

TwaPPooP: - Yeah, lets go…

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!