Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
April 18, 2024, 08:56:53 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

So Long Brawl Hall

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: So Long Brawl Hall  (Read 144 times)
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« on: November 06, 2009, 01:48:09 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Quote from: Icky_Retardo on Today at 01:23:23

Welcome Poofer I am waiting for you!

Yanno You dont seem to understand... the admin here really doesnt care what you post, you can promote your website whatever. But you start screwing with the code or going through backdoors into the data base I care.

Oddly enough in less than 2 or 3 hours after you posted this little ditty

Maybe Ill send my minions here to **** with the code or something, keep this place honest......

We had the code actually get funky.... last night.

I do not believe in coincidences, so I spent a sizable amount of time on BH last night/this morning, in a pretty foul mood because of this post you made... that is not good for you.

Oh well lets get on with this business, if this comes back as just the software bugging out you have nothing to worry about... but if it comes back to your "minions" as you put it.

feel free read on.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BH is running that PoS Vbulletin version 3.5.4 outdated and insanely huge security holes in it... currently I have BH by the balls and there is nothing you can do about it.

So I will tell you exactly what will happen when the time comes. You will get a message you have been banned from your site, why? Because you will no longer an admin.... I will be and I will have banned you. ( dont worry I wont ban your dual(s) I do want you to watch helplessly what happens next on your board.

I expect after you find you have been locked out of  admin status, you will then try in vain to get control of your site again... oh I dont know how persistant you are but I would say within 30 minutes or less you will haul your dumb ass back over to CO to contact me! Prolly all butt hurt and threatening boolshyt... maybe even make the old I am gonna call my lawyer threat? 

I will make it easy for you to find me... I will be waiting on a flame thread set up just for you! Just to make it interesting I am going to set it up so who ever else wants to watch play by play and comment as your users panic and then skull **** while your forum and each BH remaining user goes down, slowly. Oh wait I am getting ahead of myself!

Then the lesson will begin... You and BH will be the example for all the world to see and watch.

A trophy!!! Yes we will need a trophy... maybe we will take your AV and glue some deer horns on it as our trophy??? Oh wait!!!! Maybe some of your "minions" will choose to save themselves and provide a RL foto of you... so we can put deer horns on it?Huh? Outstanding idea... I will make that part of my demands and spare the provider of that foto.... yes I will............ great idea!!!!

BTW! dont worry I have already done I have needed to, that is why I am posting this!!!! I know when you generally are not on the website, Don't worry I do not want to attack when you arent on line, what fun would that be? Perhaps some sleep deprivation may be in order for you? I dunno I have not decided.

I already have your admin pass word... want me to post it here in the open forum to prove it?

BTW! You can change the password all you like... I dont care I have already done what needs to be done.

Anyhow what will happen next, after you have been banned off of BH I will take your site and users cyber hostage, just for the dramatic effect.

How will I do those cyber executions? Oh I dont want to give that part away... that would take away from the shock value and panic that will instantly set in on your users! I will give them a chance to save themselves and the ones that dont?

I am going to randomly pick an active account every 5 minutes (even those offline) for a cyber execution wether they are online or not and I will continue doing these cyber executions until BH has been turned into a virtual abandoned leper colony.

That is exactly what will happen and there is not one fukcing thing you can do about it.  Oh and please retain this thought... I always leave myself a reentry point, just in case I see the need to return! If you happen across it.. dont **** with it you may regret it. I hope your not  epileptic?   

Now Poofer do you want to play nice on the innerwebs and not break other peoples toys?

Or

do you want to throw your users to the wolves and get your toys broken? Either way is fine with me.

Like I said I am reviewing logs and all kindsa fun stuff... I am in no hurry so you are playing by my time line... and if you or your minions were not behind this, then you have nothing to worry about and I will be gone no harm no foul.

Just sayin....
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2009, 12:02:24 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@brawl-hall.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.41 Server at brawl-hall.com Port 80
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!