Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
March 29, 2024, 06:10:07 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

Netcop Alert

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Netcop Alert  (Read 398 times)
Outback Pussy Pie
Warrior

« on: November 01, 2009, 08:38:24 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

This guy is a menace to the flame community. He is bringing up TOS to a mod (Soul Cancer)….

This New Jersey cannibalistic kiddie diddler needs putting out of his misery.

My mind sees through the bullshit that people like you and caskur throw out.

Like the "Legal Zoom" troll.

Yes it was obvious from the start that it was a troll, and easily revealed by the use of a fake email addy.  What's more, it was a stupid troll no matter who did it because the person is actually claiming that they represent the company which is misrepresentation.  I would think that this is against TOS here.

Poofer successfully pointed out what a piece of crap you were at FC.  You haven't improved here.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2009, 08:54:36 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Everything goes straight over his head...

thank god he isn't stinking up this place anymore...lol

Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2009, 06:11:21 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

I know what Alpo's problem is but I can guarantee its too hard to pronounce.

Don't Take Life So Seriously. It Isn't Permanent.

Report Spam   Logged
TheJudge
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2009, 12:23:28 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

This guy is a menace to the flame community. He is bringing up TOS to a mod (Soul Cancer)….

This New Jersey cannibalistic kiddie diddler needs putting out of his misery.

My mind sees through the bullshit that people like you and caskur throw out.

Like the "Legal Zoom" troll.

Yes it was obvious from the start that it was a troll, and easily revealed by the use of a fake email addy.  What's more, it was a stupid troll no matter who did it because the person is actually claiming that they represent the company which is misrepresentation.  I would think that this is against TOS here.

Poofer successfully pointed out what a piece of crap you were at FC.  You haven't improved here.

This Son of Satan character does not think logically.  On one hand, he states that it was obvious that the Legal Zoom post was a troll.  On the other hand, he suggests that the user was misrepresenting the company.  If it was obvious that the post was not authentic, then it would be obvious that the user was not actually representing the company.

He can't have it both ways.

I will watch this Son of Satan buffoon.  I will take him off the streets if I find him to be a danger to the general public.

Report Spam   Logged

I am TheJudge.  I am fair.  And I have the power.
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2009, 06:52:04 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

The coward replies to you some place else....hahahahha, what a weak bastard he is...

AssProwler offers his convoluted opinion at caskur's shithole

When did I ever say the person who made the post was misrepresenting the company Legal Zoom?

The person was pretending he was a representative of Legal Zoom, which clearly he is not.

It's just as wrong for someone to fake being an official representative of a company and what's more, claim the company offers certain services which they do not.

As for taking me "off the streets", AssProwler you're more than welcome to try.  Let me know when you're in my state and we will set up a meeting and see exactly if you're man enough to do that.

You game ****?

Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2009, 07:08:54 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

You should arrange to meet him somewhere....at a diner or something....

get him to wear a pointy dunce hat on his pointy head so he will stand out in the crowd...
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2009, 10:46:21 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Look, the big American dipshit is too chickenshit to post here....bwahahahaha...he needs to hide behind grandpa TWaPPooP at Cosmic Outpost where is gets preferential treatment due to his special needs problem of the socially retarded, program.....

Assclown caskur, apparently reading this but now too chicken to reply here, post at her dead forum

You should arrange to meet him somewhere....at a diner or something....

get him to wear a pointy dunce hat on his pointy head so he will stand out in the crowd...

Oh, as I said I would be more than willing to meet up with Mr. AssProwler.  However, I doubt he's going to be doing much of anything other than shitting in his pants if this occurs.
Report Spam   Logged
MightySting

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2009, 11:26:07 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Howdy Twap Grin
Report Spam   Logged
TheJudge
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2009, 10:39:21 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

A man in my position is often the target of those issuing challenges.

But I rarely feel challenged.

In this case, I think an extreme has been reached.  Am I to take this seriously?  At this point, I have to assume Son of Satan is having a little tongue-in-cheek fun.  Maybe I miss a lot of his humour - is he really the driest comedian to ever post on a flame forum?

If I were walking my bull terrier, and we came across a cottontail rabbit that not only stood its ground when my bully fixed her steely eyes on the meal with a heartbeat in front of her, but actually took a threatening stance toward her...what would I do?

Ask yourself:  "What would he do?"

I would pull my bull terrier away.  I am a humane man.  I would save the rabbit from the needless bloodbath that would be the end of its life.

If you ask yourself "How does a bunny rabbit even take a threatening stance?", then ask yourself "How does an Internet geek that calls himself Son of Satan make a serious threat?"

The answer is the same.

What would happen if a cottontail rabbit were stupid enough to actually attack my bull terrier?  Then a line would have been crossed.  And I would not interfere.  And the laws of nature would prevail.  Prey should not hunt.

Son of Satan may not understand these laws of nature.  Time will tell if he has the common sense to stay hidden under the cover of the Internet.  If he emerges and decides to show enough misguided courage (and stupidity) to actually reveal himself and present himself as a true threat, I will have to issue harsh corporal punishment.

Like a bull terrier on a bunny rabbit.

Report Spam   Logged

caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2009, 09:25:29 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

That is a amazing really. Someone else besides my own fine self feels Alpo is no challenge.

He has teamed up with another tard for the doubles championship. Alpo has a limited humour and Poofa has a literacy problem. What a losing combination.

To Badazzi’s credit, he ascertained Alpo is a lost cause but that works for me. There won't be any surprises that Alpo can pull out of any hat.

Alpo is easy to wind up. It is going to be a cinch beating him when the time comes. I have many aces up my sleeve and I plan on using every one of them.

A rabbit is a good description for Alpo Son of Satan. He definitely shows signs he is a rodent ....with tape worms and probably myxomatosis. I can imagine him boiling in a pot alongside the carrots and the onions….crone food.

If he was in Asia, they’d use his furry skin and make toys to sell as prizes at fairs….in Australia they use rabbit fur to make the hat I wear.  Rabbit felt hats.

What I find amusing also is he cuts and pastes everything from here for that Cosmic Outpost. This is supposed to lend weight to his authenticity I guess. If it wasn’t for me I doubt he would have anything to spam a forum about….

Poor ol Rita Miller harassed the Dark Shadow fans forums claiming those fans we mentally unsound and the funny thing is, she was right.

I am shopping around for a new computer monitor tomorrow. I need one of those nifty flat screens. I'll have more room on the desk...
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2009, 09:23:54 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Poofa is the latest to disassociate himself from Alpo….bwahahahah…

ladr has taken up the challenge and stepped into Poofa’s place for the Doubles Trophy.

I think it finally dawned on Poofa what a loser Alpo is spamming the Cosmic Outpost forum into oblivion.

I'm done.....

cheers..

Report Spam   Logged
TheJudge
Administrator

« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2009, 10:21:02 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Poofer will need to perform 160 hours of community service for the crime he has committed:  Encouraging SoS.

I'm also ordering a full psychological exam.  Anyone who shows support for SoS needs to have his head checked.

If you slip again, Poofer, I will not be so lenient.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!