Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
March 28, 2024, 08:34:10 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

Smoking while pregnant is a No No

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Smoking while pregnant is a No No  (Read 166 times)
TheJudge
Administrator

« on: October 31, 2009, 11:07:11 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

It has come to my attention that there is some confusion regarding whether smoking during a pregnancy is acceptable, or is a repulsive, selfish, and totally unacceptable act.

Given the overwhelming scientific proof of the damage that can be done to the unborn fetus, I rule that this act is punishable by being labeled a "**** Scumbag Extraordinaire" for a period of time not ending until the guilty party makes amends to the poor child by being an exceptional and caring mother, parenting the child until the child reaches adulthood.

Further to that, a mother that spends time on an Internet Flame Forum cannot be exceptional and caring.  It is impossible and, by my judgement, irresponsible.  The act of participating in a Flame Forum leaves oneself vulnerable to the psychological manipulations of Master Flame Artists; psychological manipulations that can leave you unfit to properly care for a child.

I have made my ruling.
Report Spam   Logged

I am TheJudge.  I am fair.  And I have the power.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

icy

« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2009, 11:16:36 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Kiss
Report Spam   Logged

caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2009, 11:20:30 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

I always pisses me off to know people like Fleashit and Sezza have 4 kids apiece and spend HOURS on the net…

It makes me so angry….

My mother was a widowed when I was 4 and remarried when I was 12…..she gave us 4 children a fantastic childhood……apart from the major trauma of losing a father, naturally…mum took us to the beach everyday in summer…and we used to go to the river in winter to feed the seagulls stale bread and play on the jetty, sand dunes, and monkey bars…..we were ALWAYS doing something…we vacationed twice, sometimes three times a year on the coast… Both grandfathers had race horses…..great stuff.

Too bad the clock can’t be turned back to those great times…

What have those other two fuckslots served up for entertainment for their kids?

Haha,….ebox….yep, their futures are set alright.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!