Xtra Smileys
[Open]
Flame Damnation
March 28, 2024, 09:54:56 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:   

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Login Register  

THE CRYBABY THREAD AKA THE OWNED APLHA CHRONICLES

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: THE CRYBABY THREAD AKA THE OWNED APLHA CHRONICLES  (Read 772 times)
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2009, 07:10:09 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

He is a weak ****....he is avoiding callouts at Cosmic Outpost like he did here...

he claims he is a mod on several boards and owns a few dead ones of his own, yet he lurks here and at Cosmic Outpost MOST of the time....

I always JUST tolerated him....I never warmed up to him....he is a tad unexciting....actually, make that a **** load of utter boredom.....his posts just condemn and they're not all that amazing.....I mean, you can be funny and condemning at the same time....that requires a decent wit but he appears totally witless to me.

Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2009, 03:58:38 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Here is the stooge's response to your post Badazzi...

Since you ban "Alpo" from your forum exactly how is he "running" now?

Why isn't this kiddie **** poster here?

Ummm?Huh?

LOL, easy for a guy with an admin panel to make air claims and easy for a tramp from Oz who allowed her own son to be abused to make claims as well...more difficult to actually do something.

As I said, Nicky's welcome to come to my state and I'll gladly meet up with him, then I somehow suspect that Nicky won't be making so many air claims any longer.

But since he already failed to show up for another in person meeting that won't happen...Nicky's more than content to post he red font/all caps/gay lames on your forum, where no one reads it and he needs you to repost them.

Wow, what a "real man" he is, depending on a mentally ill tramp to repost his messages.  Makes him look *real* brave.

Report Spam   Logged
BADFUCKINAzzi
Administrator

« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2009, 08:28:11 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Why isn't this kiddie **** poster here?

Ummm?

I THINK I'VE EXPLAINED THAT **** LIKE 5 TIMES ALREADY OBVIOUSLY THE LITTLE **** DOESNT UNDERSTAND I DON'T POST ON WEAK **** SITES OR WITH EMBECILES, ESPECIALLY IN SOME LAME HOLE CALLED COSMIC POOFTER OUTCASTS

SURELY THE TESTOSTERONE NEVER KICKED INTO LITTLE DAVID  OR ELSE HE WOULD BE MANNING UP.

LOL, easy for a guy with an admin panel to make air claims

WOW A MOD PANEL, ISNT THAT **** EXCITING, LISTEN YOU WEAK **** NEVER HAVE I MODIFIED OR DELETED ONE OF YOUR WEAK **** PANSY ASS POSTS, NOR HAVE I ABUSED MY MODERATOR STATUS HERE.

OF COURSE YOUR MORE THAN FREE TO PLAY THE DEFEATED AND DOMINATED ANYTIME YOU CHOOSE, YET THAT COMMENT ALONE JUSTIFIES EVERYTHING ANYONE HAS EVER SAID ABOUT YOU

IT ALL ADDS UP TO ONE WORD--------->   ****

As I said, Nicky's welcome to come to my state and I'll gladly meet up with him, then I somehow suspect that Nicky won't be making so many air claims any longer.

WANNA BET **** ? INFACT I'M WILLING TO PUT MONEY ON THE FACT I'D SLAP THE **** OUT OF YOU WITHOUT EVEN TOUCHING YOU, AT WHICH POINT YOU WILL **** YOUR PANTS AND LOG OFF THE NET

NOW WHERE SHALL I MEET YOU ?

he already failed to show up for another in person meeting that won't happen...Nicky's more than content to post he red font/all caps/gay lames on your forum, where no one reads it and he needs you to repost them

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAAA YOU MUST BE TALKING ABOUT THE OTHER PUSSIFIED PUNKED **** I CALLED OUT WHO WAS ALSO AFRAID TO MEET ME FACE TO FACE, SEE THE PROBLEM WITH YOUR LITTLE STORY HERE IS THAT I HAD PEOPLE AT THE PLACE THAT PUNK **** WAS SUPPOSED TO MEET ME AT TO VIDEO TAPE THE SHOW, HOW UNFORTUNATE HE FAILED TO BE A MAN LIKE YOU AND ALSO FAILED TO SHOW, YOU LITTLE TYPING BITCHES ARE ALL TYPE AND NO FUCKIN GO
THATS WHAT MAKES YOU EASY **** TARGETS.

Wow, what a "real man" he is, depending on a mentally ill tramp

LOOK AT THAT **** WILL YA, HE CALLS SOMEONE FROM THE NET HE NEVER MET A TRAMP, OBVIOUSLY SHE HAS HAMMERED YOUR ASS INTO SUBMISSION OR ELSE YOU WOULDN'T BE WHINING LIKE A **** ABOUT IT ON THE WEB WOULDA ?

WHY DON'T YOU EXPLAIN TO EVERYONE WHY YOUR SUCH A CANDY ASS YA LITTLE **** ?

I MEAN INSTEAD OF WHINING LIKE A ****, TELL US WHO TOOK YOUR LUNCH MONEY

AND WITH ALL THAT SAID OFFICIALLY CONSIDER YOURSELF OWNED
 Shocked
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2009, 06:30:23 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

Everyone owns Alpo…his chimp like behaviour is hanging out there exposed for all the world to see. His reputation has taken a massive hammering. He is a scaredy cat. I bet he looks like Woody Allen or something…. Small, sickly white with grey hair and thick rimmed glasses.

He claims to despise me as well….remember reading what that blogger said about him as far back as 2006?

**** Fuk'r02-08-2006, 01:40 PM
Anywho's.

I love Alpha's first paragraph onhis main website:

http://www.alphanovasdryboard.com/index.htm

Welcome to AlphaNova's Dry Board.

The Dry Board is a message forum dedicated to free speech. AlphaNova does not accept responsibility for any of the views expressed here. By posting here and viewing the posts you accept these conditions and agree to abide by them. Sometimes the language at the Dry Board might be strong. Opinions expressed may upset some people. This is not a site or a message board designed for minors. So if you are easily upset the best option is not to progress any father than this page.

Not that him being a hypocite is anything new.

Here's the email addy for ToS violations:
admin@myfreebulletinboard.com

whois.net only lists the registrant as David M*****.

But upon further review we have the full public information of David M***** aka AlphaNova listed for the domain registrant here:

https://www.securepaynet.net/gdshop/whois.asp?se=%2B&prog%5Fid=freewebz&domain=alphanovasdryboard%2Ecom&ci=1718

Rezinatorious   02-08-2006, 09:25 PM
his entire board revolves around hating on flamevault, it appears he is just another angry little idiot who lives with his mommy threatening to take legal action against peoples IP address's

Bando   02-08-2006, 09:26 PM
That's sad on a whole new level.

Tillain   02-08-2006, 09:29 PM
I'm still waiting for my legal reprecussions (sp?!?!). All I see on his retarded board is "hey this is your IP you're gonna get a law suit!"

Seriously....get a life you **** retard (I'm sure you're reading this), good luck on getting my ISP to care about some American idiot talking **** in some email (not saying Amercians are idiots, just that my ISP will laugh at any email sent by a disgruntled Amercian). It makes me happy in my pants that you think all that legal talk has any bearing on people here.

Nim Chimpsky   02-11-2006, 04:52 PM
Also you need to get the **** off that wonk avatard, if you're going to apologize like a little ****.

P.S. did anyone call david maragkhdkjhdkjg in Edison New Jersey yet?

http://img465.imageshack.us/img465/7467/11384744303044qw.jpg

Next time Fyxe's face will be the banananananananas. That's right FYxe you're goin down.

Banana style.

EMBARRASSING
Report Spam   Logged
BADFUCKINAzzi
Administrator

« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2009, 08:01:59 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

HERE'S THE IRONY OF IT ALL

THE **** STOOGE KNOWS HE'S AN IDIOT

PEOPLE WORLDWIDE HAVE READ IT AND COMMENTED ON IT

YET HE CONTINUES TO WHINE ABOUT IT

NOW THINK ABOUT THE FOLLOWING REALLY CLOSELY

WHAT KIND OF MORON ACTUALLY BLOGS ABOUT FLAME SITES AND GIVES A RUNDOWN OF WHATS HAPPENING OFFERING EXCUSES FOR HIS ASSBEATING FOR YEARS ON END ?

THAT HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR **** YEARS ALREADY, OBVIOUSLY THIS **** IS WRAPPED UP IN THIS **** LIKE A SOAP OPERA QUEEN ON CRACK WAITING FOR HIS NEXT FIX

NOW ASK YOURSELF THIS: WHAT KIND OF MAN INVOLVES HIMSELF SOLEY INTO THIS **** RATHER THAN MANLY **** LIKE SPORTS, DRINKING, FISHING, OR SHOOTING THE **** WITH HIS BUDDY'S AT A TITTY BAR, OR EVEN LOGGING OFF LONG ENOUGH TO GO DO SOMETHING WITH HIS FAMILY ?

THE WRITING IS ON THE WALL PEOPLE, THIS LAME TARD CALLED ALPONOVA, AND HIS MANY ALIAS'S
(besides smegma taster) IS ADDICTED, THIS POOR **** CAN'T LOG OFF LONG ENOUGH TO CLEAN THE FUNHOLE STAINS OUT OF HIS FINGERNAILS

IT ISNT ENOUGH THE POOR BASTARD READS LIKE A SHUT IN, LOCKED IN WHEELCHAIR BOUND FUCKTARD WITH A BENT TYPING STICK MOUNTED TO HIS FORHEAD WITH VELCRO

FRANKLY I FEEL KINDA WIERD BASHING AN IDIOT WITH NO GAME AND A HOLDOUT OF SOME COMIC BOOK CHARACTER

THE POOR **** CAN'T FLAME HIS SORRY ASS OUT OF A PAPER **** SACK

SO WITH THAT SAID IT'S TIME TO MOVE ON

EVERYONE KNOWS WHAT THIS IDIOT IS ABOUT AND IT AINT MUCH, SO WHY WASTE TIME ON THE POOR FUCKER

JUST CHALK HIM UP AS ANOTHER WANNABE AND OWNED GIMP
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2009, 07:45:47 am »
Reply with quoteQuote

Baddie, so what did you do to pogo to make him so terrified of you?
Report Spam   Logged
BADFUCKINAzzi
Administrator

« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2009, 10:11:02 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

MUST HAVE BEEN THE TIME I SHOVED FLEA'S FACE SO FAR UP HIS ASS HE TASTED HER

HE SAID SOMETHING ABOUT FERMENTED **** I DUNNO
Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2009, 10:21:21 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

you're almost speechless today!!!
Report Spam   Logged
BADFUCKINAzzi
Administrator

« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2009, 11:40:53 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

SPEECHLESS **** NO

I'M JUST WAITING FOR THE TROLL

TO USE HIS **** ALAIS IP ADDRESSES

SO I  KNOW WHERE TO WAIT FOR HIS DAUGHTER

Report Spam   Logged
caskur™
Swing Voter
Administrator

Tortured Artist

« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2009, 01:55:30 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote

This guy has nerve....he is another liar on the boards...

Unlike at your own board, where you have done the same type activity for months???

What a hypocrite you are.

Alpha's beat your ass off for over two years that I'm aware of. Why he keeps beating the proverbial dead horse (that would be you), I have no idea.

You are the kick toy to the world, and everyone knows it.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site!